1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i had an awesome dream last night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenny6457, Apr 12, 2011.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

I met the creator of minecraft and fucked some woman in my dream
    BEST.
    DREAM.
    EVAR.

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

No, your dad isn't a woman I ... must...be...nice D:

3. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

At least you didn't dream that you were doing it with the creator of Minecraft.
    [​IMG]

4. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

yea that would be horrible
    also cant wait for 1.5 to come out this week

5. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Can't relate, don't play.
    On topic,

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Using the powers of 'dream analysis', I have concluded that you want to fuck the creator of Minecraft were just thirsty and the woman doesn't exist.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Odd, I had a weird dream last night too. I was directing the sequel to Avatar, then somehow got myself into an underground drug society, then into neverland where I jousted Peter Pan and his seven dwarves and then into a car ride with Will Smith.

What the fuck.

8. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Minecraft signifies your creative desire - your libido stemming from Eros, the "life" drive". Combine this with the sex (that woman is your mother by the way) and I say welcome to puberty.

Avatars are, by definition, representations of self. The Avatars in the movie were very strong and imposing. That you were the director indicates that you wish to gain power by controlling these representations - in other words, you seek to manipulate your public persona. This may be related to the drugs, which typically involve alteration of mental state.

Neverland is the name of Michael Jackson's estate and the place where many child molestation incidents were alleged to occur. Peter Pan remained a child because he didn't want to grow old. Jousting, which involves two mounted (riding a horse is a metaphor for sexual domination) riders attacking each other with lances (a phallic symbol), signifies latent homosexual tendencies. When combined with Neverland and Peter Pan, it doesn't bode well for you.

The seven dwarves represent the seven deadly sins in Catholic doctrine - seven unforgivable sins that irreconcilably damn one to hell with no hope of redemption. Dwarfism represents some form of stunted development - in this case, it may refer to your religious faith or other personal beliefs.

Will Smith, as a black man, is the incarnation of the Jungian "Shadow", which represents your repressed weaknesses and shortcomings. Riding in a car together means proximity, which suggests that unconsciously, you know that you must face your fears and overcome your stunted development.

Also you want to sex your mother.

9. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

My life now has significance.

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oh God, 11 year old dreams suckkkk.

11. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

For some reason I had this weird dream that all these internet trolls started looking like fairy-tale trolls, you know, real ugly with all the warts and stuff. It was strange, I was just walking down a white hallway with trolls on computers posting fallacies and trollfaces, and all of them looked really bored.

Dreams are weird stuff, mon.

Also, it seems the ubers/trolls have yet another thread in which to encourage incest with mothers every chance they get.

12. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Also is this post worthy ?

13. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The whiteness of the hallway signifies purity, chastity and so on. The hallway itself represents the vagina. That you were walking down the "hallway" is a metaphor for both childbirth intercourse and therefore this is your mother, who you wish to sex. However, the presence of trolls suggests that you view this "hallway" as defiled, corrupted, tainted - all for the purposes of entertainment. But it is for naught - the trolls are bored, which means the act is not fulfilling. Their ugliness is a projection of your own self-image when you realise this, but your desire remains. Also the warts mean you have herpes.

You can't fight science.

What? If you want to say something, make sense. A valid English sentence contains a subject, a verb and an object, usually in that order, and it must be clear just what each refers to if successful communication is to occur.

Geez, what the hell are they teaching kids these days...

14. lewis9191

About drugs, sex and rock&roll.

I was refering to -gir-

15. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I had a dream I was doing my mother, what could this mean?

16. personuser

your mother represents the times you had as a child when everything was happy and innocent, and the sex represents corruption. So it means you feel that your childhood was corrupted by all of the sex you saw people having with your mother.

No, srsly it means that you want to bone ur mom. Sicko.

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I was hoping there may have been a hidden meaning and I was somehow normal

18. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, I had a dream about Vikings. It was awesome.

19. personuser

The vikings represent crudeness and primality, and the vessels they sail on in water represent a (vessel of life) sailing away into a huge body of water.

AKA, you were dreaming about crudely screwing your mother and sending your vessel into her body.

you can't fight science.

20. lewis9191

I had a dream about ghosts then woke up tripping.