1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I got my acekard2i :D sooo hows the setup go for DS and DSi?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KentaZX, Apr 8, 2010.

1. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

yup as i said in my other thread "DX acekard 2i, how long it takes?" i order it before DX got busted, now i have it.

so yea i know i need the akaio firmware which is AKIAO 1.6RC2 right? but i dont know if i need anything else however.

so how do it set it up on my DS. (if its any different compare to the R4 setup)

and secondly i need to know how to do it on the DSi, mainly cuz when i get myself my free dsi in a while. i need to know how to set it up due to that "dsi 1.4 firmware issue"

if theres already a topic about it and if you are going to close it moderator, please pass me the link to the thread before you do.

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I would go here for a very nice instructional manual. This site also has links to the necessary parts of set-up. As for the DSi 1.4 firmware compatibility, you will have to do the Danny Phantom patch or wait and see if the new release of AKAIO will work with this DSi firmware.
    miros

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Basic Setup:
    Put the AKAIO files (the _aio folder and the akmenu4.nds) on your MicroSD card.
    Copy all games and saves to one or more folders.
    Get moonshell and put that on.

4. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

okay i got all the folders and things ready. but apparently my acekard 2i has a spring in the memory card slot and my memory stick wont go in through... wth.

can someone help me with this or link me to a topic related?

EDIT: NVM. i didnt think i had to push it abit, it clicked in and it works.

thanks miros for the link and mikeac for the heads up with moonshell