1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I find this hilarious

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mcoupe69, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

the fact that someone dumped where's waldo before the halfway decent looking game the wizard of oz beyond the yellow brick road(RPG) that came out almost a week ago tickles me pink ::)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It all depends on who purchases what games. It's not like people go out and buy games just to dump them. People buy games they think may be fun, and then if they have the ability to, they may or may not dump the game for the community to test out.

Being that these two games in question are completely different genres, and appeal to completely different groups, it is no big surprise that this one was dumped and the other wasn't (yet).

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

i know tirith, and its a selfish post of course considering i am not the one out there buying the games (poor jerk who relies on this site for sustenance xD) but it was just a thought, im not dieing without the game, its just the first decent looking game ive seen to not come straight to the site, people are obviously taking one look at the cover and going, "who the **** wants to play as some dumb ***** in red slippers. Zzz ah well, for all i know itl probably take longer to dump the more i complain, knowing my super luck :),

boooooooong

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

If they can dump all those God forsaken "Imagine" games they will dump anything, but I doubt just judging the game by the cover or even back determined the reason it hasn't been dumped it all boils down to playing the waiting game... patiently.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=mds64]likes this[/me]

Don't worry dude, sure it seems strange as hell to even bother dumping garbage like the imagine series...but that's the internet for ya-you don't know what you'll find until you do...

[me=mds64]returns for searching for tools to backup gamecube games via gamecube[/me]

6. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

What I find funny is that both this and avalon code are published by X-SEED and both took a lot of time to get dumped :p
    But I wouldn't worry about it,it might get dumped today or in a week but you can safely assume that it will,eventually,get dumped.

7. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

haha i know...and im kind of an impatient hothead... *resists urge to comment on biggest loser now being dumped lol :I....contained*

oh yeah and i got repremanded for the first post ..apparantly innapropriate when i was simply just stating my opinion..

horse

8. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

I'm crossing my fingers for a speedy upload right with you... ;_;