1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I don't know what to say.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dancubs, Mar 20, 2010.

1. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

LADY GAGA: SATANIC WORSHIP, MINDCONTROL AND PUBLIC MANIPULATION: A COLLECTION OF REVEALING PHOTOGRAPHS

Dear world….lady gaga is a blatant manipulating entertainer who serves satan and uses subtle AND not-so-subtle forms of mind control to manipulate the masses…in fact, it’s highly likely that she, herself is mind controlled (see links after the photos).

LADY GOO GOO GA GA
    Lady goo goo ga ga’s main themes are to be mindless….to have anonymous careless sex, and to be shallow, to think trivial thoughts, to be ruled by ego, AAAAAND to serve satan…She assists satan by encouraging the masses to be entertained by stupidity…her catchy music seduces people to subconsciously accept her marketing themes. Oh, and let’s not forget satan okay? Lady ga ga worships satan and she wants you and your children to worship satan…. and to not be thoughtful…to not be spiritual…to not be powerful….”fame monster” and “bad romance” indeed!

SHE WANTS TO SEXUALIZE YOUR CHILDREN
    Her lyrics are quite sexual and she markets herself to children, this is why she’s able to get young girls and boys to sing about blowjobs….”Poke her face….poke poke poke her face”.

THE WORLD IS CONTROLLED BY DARK FORCES….”JUST DANCE…IT’LL BE OKAY”
    Lady Gaga wants you to succumb to the new world order and the illuminati…..She’s very upfront about her allegiance to satan (your adversary)which she blatantly shows in her fashions, videos, and photo ops….”just dance…it’ll be okay” is how she hopes you’ll respond.

Here is a collection of HIGHLY REVEALING photographs that reveals lady ga ga’s devilish worship….

THERE IS FREEDOM IN KNOWING YOUR ADVERSARIES TRICKS!
    Are you ready to free yourself from manipulating “art” and embrace a whole new way of living and being, where it’s YOU and not THEM who have messages that will heal and free the world from self-imposed slavery? That’s what Lady gaga wants for you, you know….for you to be a slave to satan and your ego, while your soul rots in hell….

AFFIRMATION TO GOD
    “God thank you for the gift of Lady Gaga….because she is so blatantly a devote of satan and the illuminati, it is assisting me to realize just how deep the mind control goes….please assist me to clear my being of all mind control, of all satanic control…of illuminati control….I desire to be free, to be loving and to be in the your Light and to serve your desire with my own power, my own love and my own existence.”

In service to awakening humanity,
    Dieter Braun
    Indian in the machine

*Copied and pasted from a note on Facebook*

Personally, I laughed at this piece of shit whoever wrote this passes off as an expository essay of somekind.

2. .personified

.personified Member

thats nothing this site has the best lady gaga mind control articles http://vigilantcitizen.com/

3. dancubs

"The Best"? I hope you mean "The biggest pieces of shit I've seen on the net" when you say The Best.

4. .personified

.personified Member

they are so funny i go there just for the lulz. lady gaga, beyonce, and jay z are all trying to control our minds!!!!!!!

5. dancubs

It's funny, but at times it gets me sad. These people who write these things are hurting the likes of Jay, Lady Gaga and Beyonce because these are just men and women who make a living off the things they love doing the most, rapping, singing, dancing and making music in general. Damn.

6. .personified

.personified Member

it doesnt make me sad but sometimes i wonder about not only the ppl who write this stuff but the ppl who read it and believe it, thats what i think is sad

7. dancubs

Oh yes, I've thought about that too. They're the true fools. But I'm still glad these kinds of things exist, for the lolz.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Let me introduce you to a pastime adored and indulged in the world over by people such as myself. It's known as trolling.

9. bellsarc

bellsarc Well-Known Member

Its rather sad, I wonder how many people do fall for this crap and I wonder how many people who write it believe it

10. dancubs

Oh, that's great. Since you know that, I'm sure you've also heard of staying on topic.

Yeah, makes me think, do they write it with the intention of making people think and ponder on the signs they see, or do they themselves believe it and impose everyone else to think the same way they do. But I'm compelled to favor the latter, because for someone doing this as a hobby, I doubt they would put so much effort into finding ways of proving themselves right if it were just meant to be for entertainment.

11. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

And you're sure this isn't a satirical site like the Onion, and that the writers are actually serious?

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

to much time + wild imagination + paranoid = conspiracy theory

13. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

It makes me sad that people believe in the devil.

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

It makes me sad that Lady Gaga exists.

15. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

Rahx2 Ahx3 Romax2 Ma Gaga Oh Lax2

16. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I agree with you, Nex.

17. dancubs

I didn't check where it came from, it was only on facebook and no link to where it's actual source. I never said I was sure it came from anywhere else besides a note from FB.

18. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

1000% agreed