1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I do the download "winrar" are not getting

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Matheus!, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matheus!

Matheus! New Member

the majority of downloads that I do "winrar" give error saying that the process was interrupted ..
    I suggest you fix this error or return my points for me to download from "7rar" please
    :(

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are getting corrupted downloads because of an unstable connection.

Use a download manager like FlashGet
    http://www.flashget.com/en/download.htm

This will allow you to resume your downloads in case they get broken. You will no longer have to worry about failed extractions.

Also, using WinRAR or 7zip makes no difference. The file is being corrupted during download.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

If your downloads are corrupted, there are two easy ways to ensure a correctly downloaded file.

The first TirithRR already mentioned; use a download manager.

Secondly, if you are downloading over a wireless connection, I recommend that you download the file over a wired computer.

Can you tell us which games you're trying to download? Therefore we could see if it is the file itself on the server that is at fault.

4. thi

thi Active Member

TirithRR
    ur a legend x]
    Born2kill umm..
    maybe it helps if you leave a link on ur post
    ther4 it wud be more convienient but yeh..

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please read our [rules]. While we don't mind misspellings in general we do mind using "ur" instead of "your" and "ther4" instead of "therefore". It makes your posts unreadable so please do type properly.

Also, Google is your friend, if someone gives you a keyword then go Google it and 99% of the time you'll find the proper page.

6. thi

thi Active Member

wow sorry x[
    i didn't know it was that important

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It helps alot knowing to use proper grammer and spelling...

I use a wireless connection, but my close-ness has never let me down, get closer if you must...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.