1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I challenge you Girogex!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I challenge you to make any legit proof and/or evidence to the existance of your company and game

2. Girogex

Girogex Guest

wrong forum .

I could scan the letter I was sent by ubisoft but that would be against our contract.

To be honest there are no screenshots or videos of the game because development hasn't reached that stage yet. Ubisoft plans on releasing information on the game in August. Expect a game release in 2010.

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Its fine with me. Feel free to answer.

4. Girogex

Girogex Guest

I also am in dark about loonys friend ever getting back to me.

Concept art: http://girogex.deviantart.com/art/Noikori-1-107224631

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the only email address he has is monter's, who apparently is no longer associated with the project. Also, proving the existence of a company cannot break a contract, as the company directorship information is legally required to be in the public domain.

6. Girogex

Girogex Guest

[email protected]

I was talking about the letter that was sent to me by Ubisoft about the unique engine being used for Assassins creed 2.

I am working on a web site for Unorthodox creations seeing as Almo hasn't contacted me about an official website.

7. Loonylion

OK will pass that address onto him. Probably in the next few hours.

8. Girogex

Girogex Guest

thanks.

I have better things to do at this momment. Like hire some one for a job.

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just out of curiosity, how many people do you have working under you right now?

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I'd like some proof as well -_-.

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

don't badger the guy everyone likes a bit of roleplay sometimes :D

12. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I also would like to believe you. Prove the naysayers wrong and give us proof :)

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm being impartial here,
    it's in many people's interest that you show some sort of proof as this website and a few pictures are the only real connections findable over the internet and the way you question dodge makes your answers more unreliable.

14. Girogex

Girogex Guest

By the way heaven's Wings is in pre-development. I ONLY HAVE 6 PEOPLE ON THE TEAM ! I'm STILL TRYING TO FIND PEOPLE ! I'm sorry if you guys don't believe me theres nothing I can prove that Heaven's wings exists. All I have is concept art design documents, story documents. You don't know what its like to do this. I would love to shut you all up but ubisoft never gave me a development team, I've had no help from them. Zilch none nothing.

Don't believe me if don't want to, I'm not expecting you too. I just want a little support.

I'm going to send Adarious a letter. Enclosed within the letter is Unorthodox creations stationary.

15. Loonylion

you could show the company registration documents... that would be by far the easiest way.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah, as long as we know your business actually exists that would help a lot better

17. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

has Girogex been demoted?

my bad, i must be blind

18. Loonylion

demoted from what? He's only moderator of his own section.

19. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Interesting, I'll check up on this every now and then.

20. BerserkChip

BerserkChip Active Member

As skeptical as I am, I understand how frustrating it would be if you were telling the truth. I myself am in charge of story writing for a fan-made game which, like your project, only seems to have story and concept art.

I read up the details about your "Heaven's Wings" thing. It's kinda hard to believe that it's being backed up by Ubisoft. I read an article about adult games and most game companies (With the clear exception of Japanese companies) try to avoid the Adult ESRB rating because, oddly enough, adult games have a difficult time making money. (I KNOW! You'd think it'd be the other way around!) For a company as big as Ubisoft to promote an adult game, even if there is going to be a censored version, kinda surprises me a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.