1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I can't seem to decide CycloDS Evolution or M3 Real

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toshiro Hitsugaya, May 24, 2009.

1. I wasn't so sure if this belongs in this section, but I'm going to purchase a new Flash Cart, because well my genuine R4 doesn't support SDHC so yeah, the reasons i can't pick between the two, is because there special feature unique to them, for example the M3 Real with the M3 Sakura firmware, the OS looks so beautiful, and smooth, with the tap and flick, or slide to the left, but the CycloDS Evolution has the ability to connect to the Wii, so it's kinda picking beauty, for hardware........ sort of, and please don't attempt to persuade me to purchase a different Flash Cart to the ones my mind is set upon.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

CycloDS I'd recommend :) Updated, and a lot of useful features (Real Time Save, Slow Motion, In-game Text Reader) etc. I want one :p

3. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Why would you buy the cart? So for the nice looking menu or for the functionality? You'll only see the menu for a fraction of the time you are using the cart. I wouldn't buy a cart based on looks. I got the CycloDS.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

cycloDS has a wider compatibility base than M3.

5. otikpoko

otikpoko Active Member

Purchase a cyclo ds evolution and you will never have any regrets.Thats what i use lol!

6. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Another vote for the CycloDS.

It played Kingdom Hearts when no other cart could. And it did it with a FW update that came out BEFORE the game did. What does that tell you?

7. saintzin

saintzin Member

cyclo its support and updates are AWESOME! i cant give them enough praise.

8. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

CycloDS.
    Better support.
    Just better.

9. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

i have neither, but i'm definitely voting Cyclo

10. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The cyclo definitely.
    I have one in white.
    If I go anywhere with it, (which I hardly ever do) I always get questions as to "what game" I'm playing.

Then I go into this whole sales pitch and most of the time, they'll go buy one.

11. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

CycloDS.
    Don't even think about getting the M3.
    Don't even accept it as a gift.
    As a matter of fact, if anyone tries to give you an M3,
    assume they are trying to do you harm
    and call the police.

12. AgentSL96

AgentSL96 New Member

CycloDS is much better.

13. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I have an M3 Real is ok, but I heard a lot of good things about CycloDS looking into getting one myself.