1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I cant change my r4\'s background are you able to help?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lewpet, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

I have an R4i gold but i cant change the background (well i can but it goes all blurred) i downloaded some backgrounds from nds roms.com but when i put them on my r4i it goes all blurry, i know how to change the backgrounds and all its just blurry can you help?!

Thank-you in advance!
    Post Merge: [time]1256447277[/time]
    please reply peeps are just looking!

Post Merge: [time]1256447722[/time]
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Merge: [time]1256459320[/time]
    OMFG REPLY I NEED HELP YOUR JUST LOOKING YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

2. snuggerdog

snuggerdog Active Member

Lol i know how you feel exactly and i have a solution for you! Go to http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp i believe this is the one you have i may be wrong but then click downloads and scrool to the bottom and you'll see plenty of skins to choose from. Since R4I is different from any other r4, it has to have special skins made for it. I had the same problem.

3. tiesto1337

tiesto1337 Well-Known Member

I have a program that converts the picture bit depth and sizes if you would like it.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try a different theme, or upload the images.

5. Lewpet

Lewpet Well-Known Member

Re: I cant change my r4\\\\\\\'s background are you able to help?

Thx ill try that

Post Merge: [time]1256549627[/time]
    it doesn't work it just went all black i don't know why it wont work does anyone know? ???
    Post Merge: [time]1256549654[/time]
    plz help me

6. minnie1943

minnie1943 New Member

SD/TF Error - this message first appeared a few days ago on my DS - i have read through some of the forum chats and i have already re-formatted my Kingston Micro SD card (using the data from my sons's SD card which is working fine) and still nothing!! All i get is the word "loading" now - PLEASE HELP ta v.much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.