1. This forum is in read-only mode.

i am legend alternate ending question, possible spoilers.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ultra, Apr 1, 2008.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

how is the alternate ending apply to the i am legend title?

in the original we understand why he is i am legend because he sacrifice himself to help preserve the cure for the woman to hold for her journey southwards for possible survivors [he finds the cure and a personal sacrifice to uphold that] but i don't know how the alternate ending would apply to the title, what is his legend?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

And for those of us who downloaded it and didn't get the extra material, what is the alternate ending?

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I think a better ending. and more precise ending would be:
    SPOILERS

He runs into the shelter, and throws the gernade as he closes it, he would be alive, and they would be alive

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Personally I would have had an escape tunnel out of there. And Guns, I'd have had lots of guns so I could shoot those sons of bitches if they came too close. And as a scientist I would have had the sense to know that.

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

The ext. alternate ending is available for DL now seph, though i didnt think it was that great of a movie so I wont be downloading it.

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

also.... Make the glass thing a LOT THICKER I think about 20 inches would do don't you? then open the door a bit, and throw the gernade out at the leader

7. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

You might as well equipped the glass with spike so that they wont go banging against the glass

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Don't forget the hot oil above them, pour it down, and see what happens

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Quit the spam. NOW.