1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hunting Games for NDS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by 3doxiemom, Nov 5, 2010.

1. 3doxiemom

3doxiemom Member

My nephew would love to be able to find NDS games for hunting. He loves HUNTING UNLIMITED the most, but we cannot find ANY NDS games for true hunting. Anyone know of any for us? Thanks!

2. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

what do you mean by hunting game

3. 3doxiemom

3doxiemom Member

By "hunting game," I mean one where the player can hunt for deer, bear, etc. in the fields/woods with various weapons. Thanks for taking the time to ask me and for any recommendations

4. sonicfanboy

hmmm i have never even seen or heard of any untill i googled hunting unlimited so umm im afraid there wont be any tbh i dont think there that popular for a ds release but if i ever come across one i will say

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Chicken Shoot?

6. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

ANIMAL CRUELTY GAMES?!
    Sorry, don't know any.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Pokemon. You have to hunt these little creatures in caves and grass till you capture or kill them ???

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

he means like Cabela's games.

and there some games for ds
    http://www.amazon.com/Cabelas-Dangerous-Hunts-2011-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003VJM87U
    http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Drive-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003QPBYZ6/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_b

9. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

How about Phantasy Star Zero? That is the game you are looking for!!!!

10. sonicfanboy

NO notthing like what he wants he wants like hunting for dear hunting not hunting for weird creatures hunting

11. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's nothing like that on DS.

12. iluvfupaburgers

13. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

No fair, you edited your post after I posted! :(

14. iluvfupaburgers

it was just to add the second link :p

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There are hunting games for the DS as clearing stated above.

And if you don't know what hunting is, then you seriously need to go out and freaking go to your local arcade and play a deer hunting game, or if you are able, then go hunting for real out in the wilderness. :p
    Hunting is when you go kill/capture animals with a weapon or tool for the skin, bones, meat, and organs.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

or for fun, which is the reason 90+% of the developed world does it these days.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yes, but if I had to, I'd hunt for the food only. I don't like killing things for just useless trophies.

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Most hunters eat what they hunt. The number of small game hunters out there outweigh the big game trophy hunters by quite some bit. Deer hunting is very big here. While the hunters will keep a big rack as a trophy, they eat the venison. They also hunt doe, purely for the meat. Fish, small game, fowls, as well.