1. This forum is in read-only mode.

hulk vs doomsday

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kingofgamemasters777, Feb 2, 2009.

1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

in a fight between the hulk and doomsday who would win? my votes on the hulk

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

doomsday is stronger then superman......my bet on doomsday.

3. kingofgamemasters777

if you read one of the crossover comics(superman vs the hulk) you will see that the hulk is also stronger than superman

4. calvin_0

the crossover (Marvel VS DC) that i heard is Hulk team up with Juggernaut to beat Superman, and there is number of times that Doomsday almost kill Superman in one on one.

btw Doomday can cheat..... just wait til Hulk return into Bruce and then kill him in one punch, no more Hulk.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It was The Hulk, The Thing & Juggernaut who mauled Superman, two of them pinned him down while the third jammed a lump of Kryptonite down Supes' throat.

I agree with Doomsday winning this battle since The Hulk has one major weakness, when he calms down or if he becomes unconscios he reverts to being Bruce Banner at which time Doomsday can easily crush him.

I don't know if you guys realized this but the Hulk's DC counterpart is Grundy, though he's a villain.

6. kingofgamemasters777

ok i ment this one [​IMG] and you got a point with hulk comeing down, but what if he was separated from bruce banner like in the hulk vs. Thor movie? there hes unstoppable

7. calvin_0

o.k, lets see what does the hulk got....
    -Super Strength
    -Invincibility (i think)

lets see what does doomsday got
    -Super Strength
    -Super Speed
    -Invincibility
    -Heat Vision
    -Flight
    -Freezing Breath
    -Kryptonite Resistance (IIRC Krytonite still can weaken him, but not kill him)

doomsday is basically superman with better ability.

8. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

my vote is on doomsday o-o

9. calvin_0

IIRC he become a good guy when he die (something have to do with Hawkgirl) and then some moron revive his body using chaos magic >.>

10. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

hulk is a tad slower than doomsday...

i had a doomsday action figure when i was a kid...

he looked meaner than the hulk