1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HQ Full Anime Series Download Site Request (PaySite if necessary)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by robolink, Mar 14, 2010.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

I have checked the search and stickied threads.

I am requesting A website with full anime series at High Quality with no missing episodes or any of that kind of problem. This includes Licensed Anime as well. If it is a pay site I would like to know its a good one that's rather popular and many people use it.

Any suggestions are great. Thanks. (goes back to playing pokemon HG)

2. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Hulu.com has quite a few if you live in the US. Otherwise my only suggestion is to just buy the series you want to watch, or torrent them.

3. M0D1F1R3

M0D1F1R3 New Member

try watchanimeon.com

4. robolink

Both great sites for watching anime, I saved them for when I just want to test out anime to see if I enjoy them.

About the Torrent thing, I grew up with crappy internet so I never learned exactly how to tell a good torrent from a bad but now I have great internet so if thats my only choice I guess I will use that. I would prefer DDL even if I had to pay some monthly charge or something.

As far as buying the anime series, thats a future dream of mine to actually own the Anime I love. I am not of such money Yet but it would be great xD.

5. CrashmanX

Well if your willing to pay for a PaySite download speeds then you're better off buying the anime. If you shop around a bit you can come across some great anime for quite cheap.

6. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

if you want to buy anime, you can look for a Fry's Electronics they have a section with anime and anime movies

7. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

http://www.bakabt.com/ is a torrent site with lots of Blu-Ray titles, just look for them, they don't have licensed titles tough

http://www.thoranime.org/ this one is a subbing group specializing in HD/Blu-Ray subs, so pretty much all of their releases are HD. Since it's a subbing group, you'll have to watch what they release, but Thora only release good stuff anyway

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

http://anime-eden.com has VERY nice anime.

I burn it to DVD all the time and it looks like a real DVD and not one of those shitty avi rips.

9. crazytuna

problem with AE, is the slow download speed, and limited parallel downloads

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I don't have that problem. :)

I know it takes a while, but I don't mind at all.

11. crazytuna

the point of DDL is going faster than torrents >_>

12. CrashmanX

Yarp, thats why I try to find a DDL then I compare the speed to a torrent.

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Torrents suck. :p

I haven't used one in forever.

AE is DDL anyways.

14. crazytuna

of course they suck if you take them on shitty sites, if you want anime torrents go on bakabt (for whole series) if you want on-going series, go take a look on AnimeSuki

15. robolink

I am curious as to if AE gives Licensed anime downloads if you are a pay person, they say u get access to like 800 more anime series so im like..hmm...what did they leave out?

PS. AE is rather slow for HQ downloads but they do have a nice amount of anime except for licensed anime.

I might try bakabt and AmineSuki to try torrents out. Thanks dudes, anything else is great.