1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How you found Romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shuvo01, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,I would like to know how you guys first found about romulation.As for me I was looking for Pokemn Diamond cheats on yahoo answears,when I saw a question about rom sites and the answer was Romulation. ;D
    So post away.

2. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

My friend told me about it.

3. Iemand

Iemand New Member

my friend to 8)

4. rollinstone

rollinstone New Member

A friend of mine told me about a site caled www.nds-roms.com and there was a link to romulation on it. I've had some problems with NDS-roms.com and find Romulation alot better and easier to find what I'm looking for.

5. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

Same with me i was on www.nds-roms.com and i didnt really like it so i saw a link to to romulation a voila.

6. Impulse411

Impulse411 Member

My friend Google told me...

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's a topic in Games, Jokes.

8. haha, I was going to create this thread yesterday :p
    I think I found it through google in school...
    let the good times roll ;D

9. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

While browsing through Google a couple of years ago I found it. Then 2 weeks ago while going through my bookmarks I saw it and came back.

10. Protops

Protops Member

My friend, Google. Finding a Sonic Chronicles .nds file, found one, and played. Then I decided to join the forums ;D

11. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Google! I did try a few other sites but I went crazy trying to find games that had the ESA on their ass. So I managed to get over here for Super Mario RPG and Kirby Super Star on the SNES then got into the NDS flashcart scene. Now I'm linking my friends on over here. ;D

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Who answered Romulation? It might have been me...

I found RomU via google

13. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

My friend, who has a total of 0 posts on the site told me about it. He was downloading Game Boy Pokemon ROMs. :D

14. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

One dark night I was walking down this dark alley, the moon was at it's fullest so one of the walls were bathed in the moonlight. And then it happened, I saw this guy making graffiti on the wall, I told him to bugger off and he ran away like a little girl.

His half-finished graffiti said: RomUlation.net, and that's when I knew I just had to make the site.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yeah sure... would that guy be NoMercy by any chance? :p

16. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

Was searching for NDS roms and stumbled upon Romulation. I must admit that the registration threw me off at first but was too lazy to search for other sites so I just went ahead and registered. Then I visited the forums and here I am now. ;D

17. Quintafeira12

Quintafeira12 Active Member

I was at Dgemu one day, and then I noticed:
    "Final Fantasy tatics advance 2... released TODAY!"

Having completed the first instalement all the way to the last mission, I was all like:
    "I MUST HAVE IT!"

But Dgemu had some sort of money thing that forced you to post if you wanted roms... And FFT:A2 was "expensive"

Flashback: *small interlude of massive rage*

13 minutes later, here I am, downloading, all happy!

Just yesterday, after a long time doing downloads here, I decided to participate in the foruns.

18. rodney

rodney Active Member

anonymous friend on max console forums told me via pm when I asked on their forum. How green was I then?

19. ultra

ultra Guest

seph posted a thread at emuasylum and said, "come and check me out guys. i'm the next big thing". so i checked it out and was yeah okay. then i couldn't helped notice that his site was clean, so i ended up coming back for more. the one thing that drove me here was ps1 iso's which emuasylum doesn't have but they do have old sega cd and 3do games that i wanted to play.

there was one time i forgot the name because the site was still small and you didn't want to bother with it since you'd never know if it would choke or not. then you get bored and start checking other sites. i remembered this site. so i went to emuasylum and back tracked to where he posted the thread. i found it and became a frequent.

i don't know if seph remembers ever posting there or maybe i have mistaken him for someone else. but i'm more then certain that the post no longer exists. emuasylum has gone changes in the forum section and the post may have been deleted. in addition, they also encounter site crashes.

i remember the time there was downtime in the site, don't remember what was his problem. but i believe it was a month long period [could be longer] and it was just as i thought, that it was a small site too ambitious like nintendo and got it's ass blown up. but then it went back online and here we are having a blast.

i used to remember that seph used to be here often posting comments here and there [which he still does from time to time] but then i noticed that he sort of disappears or rather less postings. i messaged him before he decided to become a shadow and he left a message stating that he's busy with life and left the site in good hands, which he is apparently right. i'm also more then certain that he is reading this.

20. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I have roots from G-Masters (now facing what is essentially death :(). Seph's ROM uploading and slight activity led to me to RomUlation a little shorter than two years ago.