1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sinharvest24, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

hey guys i just DL a yugioh wc 2009 save file and i was wondering how do i load it. Can someone help me
    Post Merge: [time]1260130304[/time]
    i am also using n$zoomer

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

In your NO$GBA folder is a folder called "BATTERY". This is where the SAV files are.
    First you have to convert your file to the correct SAV. If you downloaded it from gamefaqs it may be a .DUC file. Use this to convert them http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Then rename the SAV file to the same name as your NDS file, and it should work.

3. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

it's not working (>.>)

it still didn't read...i did everything you said and i'm only getting new game

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

It might have to be named properly. I've found that not all games want the save file to be the same name as the rom when using no$. Some seem to have arbitrary names for the save file. When you start a new game, it'll create it's own save file with the correct name. Rename your downloaded one the same.

5. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

can you give me a step by step guide cause i think i'm doing something wrong (i got the name correct and it still doesn't reads)

6. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

How do you know you got the name correct? Did you let the emulator create it's own save file, then use that name on your downloaded save?
    If you did, then that's not the problem, and I can't help.

7. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

yeah i did what you said i used the game save name on the one i downloaded but it still didn't seem to work, but i was wondering if the size of the file is causing the problem because the actual game save file is 23k and the one i downloaded was 512k...

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The converted save (target to NO$GBA) should still be 512KB. Try converting again, and make sure all source and target options are correct.

9. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Go to NO$GBA settings and on the save type pick flash/512k, save the new settings and try, that worked for my little sister to use my Pokemon Platinum save - didn't had to convert it.

10. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

it still didn't work. everytime i copied my downloaded file in the battery folder and i open the game the file size changes from 512k (i also tried a 64k save file) to 19k, i did everything correct i think. the only part i have second thoughts on is when i'm converting. My source format: Action Replay Max DS(.duc/ .dss) and my target format is No$GBA(.sav). i've also tried as my target format Acekard RPG / EZFlash V/ Raw format [force 512kb] (.sav)

Am i doing something wrong?

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

12. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

WTF, no help at ALL DUDE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.