1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to use downloads from RomU at PS3 slim 250

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Snorre19, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snorre19

Snorre19 New Member

Just got my new PS3 slim 250GB. 8) Can I use downloaded games from RomU at PS3? And how?

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You can't, most consoles need to be modded to run the softeware to run these...and

-The ps3 has has so many firmware updates that whatever ways to get programs to work no longer work
    -The blue ray disc to try burning games are expensive
    -So are the burners
    -No mod chips have been made-thus no chance at getting them to run.

Simply...

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

hypnos i belive you are mistaken there, in my country there are alreaday modded PS3 and 360 with chips.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PS3 cannot be modded at all. 360 does not get chipped, the firmware on the DVD drive gets changed.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

We know about the 360's.

We get them down under-but unless you show me proof of a ps3 running a burnt game then I'm afraid I'll go with this.

7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

in my country there are 2 kinds of PS3 games, orignals at 500 each (its 500.000) and 50 each, the later are pirate games, and they been chipped or modded, as well as the 360, i know due that there is a pirating/videogame busniess a few minutes from were i live their system are chiped or modded alreaday, i cant show proof since i dont own a PS3 or a 360 only a wii

8. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Here in my country 360 are modded to allow players usin' pirates disks, PS3 are modded to run PS2 pitate, but (sadly) nothin' any further.

9. Quake90

Quake90 Well-Known Member

we are some badass people :p

10. Snorre19

Snorre19 New Member

OK, TKS All!

Some day there will be a change!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.