1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to upgrade R4i-sdhc to work on DSi v1.4.3 ?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Paolo Michelli, Jul 27, 2011.

1. The R4i-sdhc team has released an updating patch for Nintendo DSi v1.4.3 firmware update, this fix file is designed for R4i-sdhc Non-3DS card, which means they will release another patch for R4i-sdhc 3ds card.

Quote from r4i-sdhc official webiste
    "To those who have R4i V1.41 and R4i V1.42 card, the update of NDSi V1.43 have already been released, please download the latest kernel to update your R4i card. Upgrade Instruction (2011-07-26)
    IMPORTANT: Products labeled "3DS" do not support upgrade for NDSi V1.4.3, we will release the update soon, sorry for the inconvenience. "

How to upgrade R4i-sdhc to work on DSi v1.4.3
    1.Download the R4i-sdhc patch for dsi v1.4.3 here
    2.Copy the files onto the Micro SD card. Don’t forget you need to unzip the files using a program like WinRAR or WinZIP.
    3.Insert the R4i-sdhc into your console once all the files are on the Micro SD card
    4.Boot into the menu and select smile face button as below and follow the steps as shown
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Melanie0

Melanie0 Member

The R4i-sdhc 3ds fix file for DSi v1.4.3 has not been released yet, and R4i-sdhc 3ds users might need wait for a period of time

3. Robert88

Robert88 Member

Melanie0,
    The r4i sdhc 3ds offical team has released a new patch v1.43b to fix for the DSi v1.43 now,both for R4i sdhc card and r4i sdhc 3ds card,just feel free to r4i sdhc 3ds v1.43b download from the offical site:http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/ :)