1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to transfer Pokemon form HG/SS to B/W?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by biomonkxl, Mar 10, 2011.

1. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I'm using acekard 2i so I can't access the download play. Any way to transfer Pokemon over or am I screwed... :O

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Download play lol, or the poketransfer machine after you beat the E4

3. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I mean I don't have the acutal heartgold game. Its a rom on my acekard. How can i transfer pokemon since acekard automatically starts up to the menu?

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

only other way would be to transfer them to a different flashcart with 2 DS or a retail cart, of trying to work out some form of pokesav transfer, but the ones for HG/SS and B/W are diffrerent i think

5. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

doesnt acecard2i support ds download play
    i let my friend borrow my ttdsi for a week coz he was using a cheat to get all the pokemon he wanted at lvl50 in diamond and then transferring them via ds download play to him proper game card and it worked fine

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Doesn't work, you need a proper retail cart.

7. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

I really gotta know this too. I DO NOT want to end up getting a retail cart of a Gen IV game I don't care about anymore, just to transfer a whole bunch of Pokemon.

And I thought Ak2i supports DS Download Play anyway, so, what the hell?

8. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

my friends r4 can do ds download play so acecard should be able to just look in the options

9. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

but can it do the transfer machine from black&white to hg/ss/d/p/pt roms??

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Nope, it does not work. You need a retail cart. End of story.

You can't transfer from 5th gen to 4th gen. It's only one way.

11. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Sigh, I guess there's no other choice.

I feel sorry for those that ended up working on their Gen IV roms, and now have to end up getting a genuine Gen IV cart. Talk about a colossal waste of time.

12. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

If anyone can transfer some pokemon from HGSS to B/W and then upload the results of them here (or in a PM) in .PKM form (as well as an original .PKM from HGSS), I can deduce what changes they make during the transfer and for those that are using ROMs, can Pokesav your HGSS stuff once I know the changes.

I will need legit breeded ones, some wild caught ones, any legendaries caught in game (can be any of them), and the Celebi and Crown Dogs.

I already know that the PID doesn't change, which is nice, but the location caught is different obviously. I need to find out what location that is, and if it's 60002 Faraway Place, then we're golden. I also need to see if the HGSS hex values carry over to B/W or do they reset or change. I also need to see if the names are changed as well since HGSS has them all in caps, where B/W does not.

13. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

sorry about that, if read correctly, i was asking the other person, since they were stating about the download play thing, i was asking them if they have tested the transfer machine yet >__>

really sorry my english is still bad

14. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53922.0
    In case you don't have two DSes, or you have ROMs of both...

You will need to be proficient in Pokesav or Pokegen.