1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to train my dragon in engkish

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by beaudon73, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

can anyone please tell me why how to train my dragon is not in english is there anything i can do to the rom to make it english as its suppose to be the e version but no english

2. tamorak

tamorak Member

At first I was going to say, there generally is no real major difference between (E) and (U). Then saying, this doesn't really belong in this forum.

But, instead. I would just like to point out the raw irony of the thread title.

3. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

ok ive just realised i missed typed but why is there no version of the english game on the e version and is there a usa version coming soon

4. tamorak

tamorak Member

www.gamefaqs.com

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The US version is already out, just has to get dumped

6. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

(e) means European, doesn't necessarily have to include English. Just wait for the (U) or another region of (E) to be dumped.

7. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

thanks for the help will just wait cheers :-X

8. airethellion

airethellion New Member

just wondering, if the English Rom is already out, when would it be dumped?? Im just getting impatient i think. I love the Movie and i love Dragons!!

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If the English rom is already out, then it would already be dumped.

As far as the game being released, and when the game gets dumped, it depends on when someone goes out and buys the game and makes a copy of it. This is hard to guess. Popular games usually come quickly, but some games take a long time. All you can do is wait (or go out and buy the game yourself).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.