1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to run daedalusx64 on my PSP?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tomoka, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I'm using TN HEN, and my PSP shuts off every time I attempt to load it. :(

Does it really "Require" CFW?...

2. Singularity_UK

Singularity_UK Well-Known Member

It really does. I'm not sure what TN HEN is but when my PSP wasn't broken Daedalus worked fine on GEN-D3. Maybe you should try using that.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i dont think so. maybe hen doesnt support daedalus yet. maybe try downloading it again or another version. but theoretically, it should work because hen is a homebrew enabler and daedalus is a homebrew. i have tried the gpsp emulator on hen and it works

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Here's the thing...I can run ANYTHING but it. :(

So I did some research, and it does a firmware check to make sure your custom firmware is above 3.00...Well, i'm not running custom yet...And yes, GPSP works for me.

Do you think you could try the Daedalusx64 on your TN HEN?

5. iluvfupaburgers

ryan check this: http://forums.daedalusx64.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3015

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

DaedalusX64 is still in development, bugs/crashes/freezes sometimes happen on CFW as well, so are the TN-HEN.
    when that happen 'sometimes' on CFW, it will happen 'frequently' on TN-HEN as well.

anyway, which one did you use?

7. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Ooooh...I'll test it next :D

I used the latest revision. =/

8. iluvfupaburgers

i tried the one i gave you, that does load

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

:D

I'll test it sometime tomorrow, if not around midnight tonight. School's already canceled. :eek:

I mainly want it for Pokèmon stadium/Mario Party/Zelda... The list says they run pretty good...IDC for minor graphical glitches, it's great :D

10. iluvfupaburgers

i can tell you zelda runs ok, but some text comes messed up, and sound is laggy. but it is playable. i dont know about the other 2 games

11. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

They're all "Blue" colored on the list, and I read them...So I assume pretty well :D

I can disable sound, some of it freaks me out anyways, and IDC for the text...I've played Majora's Mask enough to have it memorized. :p I just love the gameplay. <3

12. iluvfupaburgers

lol, good then :)

13. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Well...I got it to play LoZ:MM, But when I was messing with settings, I changed audio to Asynchronous, resumed emulation...it wouldn't load...So I press home to open the menu...It wouldn't load...So I choose to exit...I've been stuck on the "Please wait..." screen for 2 hours. :(

Any help?...

EDIT: Fixed. I removed the battery. :p

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Always shut it off when it won't load and don't play with the audio on for any game. It'll crash a lot of games. And to hold it off, just hold up on the power switch for 6 seconds or until it shuts off. Just turn it back on after that.

15. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Synchronous audio seems to work fine...And I tried holding it...It wouldn't shut off. =/