1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to play Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood on the r4

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by urcent, Sep 24, 2008.

1. urcent

urcent Member

yo this is my first post and i was woundering does anyone know how to play Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood on the r4? i have the latest fraimware i think is 1.18......so anyone know how to play it?

2. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

Use this patching method.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=94755&st=0&p=1265830&#entry1265830

3. berso

berso New Member

Does this patching method works on m3real too?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It should do, it shouldn't matter about what flashcart you have.

5. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

Would this patching method work on Carnival Games?

6. zaghi

zaghi Active Member

Carnival Games works without patching on the TTDS, I couldn't get it to work on the R4 however.

If there is a patch I would like one too as I prefer the R4.

7. Un4goten_Syn

Un4goten_Syn Member

Carnival Games worked for my R4DS SDHC, Unoffical Firmware 1.25. But anyway if you want to patch a Sonic and the Dark Brotherhood game, p.m. me if you have a yahoo account, and I'll send you everything that you'll need to patch your game including a helpful step-by-step help guide.

8. HERE IS STANDING HOW TO FIX IT

You will have to patch the game...with DSLazy and the ARM7 patch...Download these two first..+ IsoBuster...Start DSlazy, klick on '...' select the game you want to work it..wait a sec of 10, klick on NDS_ Unpack wait, you will see a map called NDS_Unpack, copy you previously downloaded arm7.bin file into this folder, copy it though over it..exit the map...than you have to klick on NDS Packer in DSLazy...you can use the same name ( Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood.nds ) wait a sec till it's over:p than you can exit DSLazy, copy you NEW .nds into your R4 or other gamecards and play:p

I hope it will work, if it won't?????? mail me for questions.... i hope I wont get e-mails

GL xD

9. gam060469

gam060469 New Member

hey i have downloaded the rom at www.games.rapidshare.com/gamesnew/index.html and it works

10. HERE IS STANDING HOW TO FIX IT

You will have to patch the game...with DSLazy and the ARM7 patch...Download these two first..+ IsoBuster...Start DSlazy, klick on '...' select the game you want to work it..wait a sec of 10, klick on NDS_ Unpack wait, you will see a map called NDS_Unpack, copy you previously downloaded arm7.bin file into this folder, copy it though over it..exit the map...than you have to klick on NDS Packer in DSLazy...you can use the same name ( Sonic Chronicles The Dark Brotherhood.nds ) wait a sec till it's over:p than you can exit DSLazy, copy you NEW .nds into your R4 or other gamecards and play:p

I hope it will work, if it won't??? mail me for questions.... i hope I wont get e-mails

GL xD

11. tronghuy99

tronghuy99 New Member

i can't download this game ..uhuhu ...

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

look in our trading station. We are not allowed to host it on the main site.