1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to make any r4i upgrade work on dsi v1.04

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by yoshi2889, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

i have verrry big problems,
    1. my dsi is very fast stuck in v1.04,
    2. my r4i does not work in v1.04,
    3. all my apps were gone after the update! (i have them on sd card (couldn't copy he says))
    Post Merge: [time]1253961458[/time]
    can someone help me please?

2. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

You will have to wait for an R4i firmware update. Because most R4i sites specifically tell you not to update your DSi firmware if your card doesn't support it yet. Or get a new version of the card that support v1.4.

3. yoshi2889

yes, but i can get it, the only thing; if i upgrade to 1.05 i must buy my 4th card!
    (i have now: r4ds-sdhc and r4i-upgrade-sdhc
    Post Merge: [time]1253967043[/time]
    and the website says: The card without 1.4 mark can not support NDSi console V1.4 temporary ,we suggest don't upgrade V1.4 version by network,to avoid causing cannot use. in case of any inconvenient ,Pls forgive us!

4. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

Well yeah, that's what I said. If your card didn't support v1.4 why the hell did you update your DSi? It's common sense, please.

5. yoshi2889

because of an error message that appears when i start downloaded games, (my dsi is not the best...) and i came to the solution to upgrade, but it's not over... Anyway, the browser is working fine! and i was not been on the website for a long while. (i am using the dsi browser right now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.