1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to make Ak2i 3ds work well on DSi V1.44 and 3DS V3.0.0-6

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by rockmay, Apr 19, 2012.

1. rockmay

rockmay Member

ak2i official release update patch to support dsi 1.44,and many people confuse how to update?here are guide

How to make Ak2i 3ds work well on DSi V1.44 and 3DS V3.0.0-6
    Prepare another lower verison console,such as NDS,or DSi that lower than V1.44 or 3DS.

1.Download the latest firmware V1.89 from here : AKAIO V1.8.9

2.Download udpated patch from AK2I V1.44 and 3DS V3.0.0-6 Updated Patch

3.unzip them and open the folder,then you will get these files _akaio files ,ak2ifw_update_3ds30_dsi144_onDSi_DSXL_3DS.nds , as well as ak2ifw_update_3ds30_dsi144_onDSL.nds.

4..If you use NDS,OR DSL,you need to copy _akaio files and ak2ifw_update_3ds30_dsi144_onDSL.nds to the micro sd card and put it into your ak2i and then power your DSphat or DSL, please eject your AK2i and reinsert it after the update program is running. Then press B, then press START key to finish update.

5. If you using DSi or DSXL or 3DS ,then put _akaio files and ak2ifw_update_3ds30_dsi144_onDSi_DSXL_3DS.nds on your DSi or DSXL or 3DS, please press START key to finish update.

Note : Never update your console before updating your card.

2. jopcfo

jopcfo Member

A little late, but still have to say, good job!

3. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

Hey, I use a DSi with an AK2i but I already (stupidly and absent-mindlessly) updated the DSi's firmware to 1.4.4. Now my only hope is to update through another un-updated DS/DSi, right? My option(s) are limited to friend(s)' DS/DSLite, so my question now is:

If I update my AK2i on a DS/DSLite with ak2ifw_update_3ds30_dsi144_on DSL.nds, will my flashcart work again once I use it on my 1.4.4 DSi?

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yes.

5. grimreaper26

grimreaper26 Well-Known Member

I see. Thanks!