1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to install 5.50 prometheus v6?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Aug 23, 2010.

1. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

what the title says. i downloaded it, but it is not like others, update firmware, this one is different, how do you install it?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It's only on v4 right now - http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applications/cfw-550-prometheus-v4.html

That's his decrypting module for games only.

3. iluvfupaburgers

there is upto v6 http://pspcustomfirmware.com/18486/cfw-5-50-prometheus-v6.htm

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I couldn't get it to work. :p

5. iluvfupaburgers

lol, yeah, thats my problem too :p i dont really get what to do with it, and the readme is unreadable

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Please use the correct forums. The sharing forums are for users to share games with each other.

7. iluvfupaburgers

it was not sharing :p i was trying to ask for help in installing this firmware, and i gave ace the site so he could see it exsisted

8. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

NEVER go on pspcustomfirmware.com
    It is a fail site and most of it is not true.

psp-hacks.com pspslimhacks.com

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It was never announced anywhere else and after reading what Prowler posted, then it just confirms it. :p

10. iluvfupaburgers

ive seen all those sites and seen its the same in all, pspcustomfirmware is not false or fake, i know since ive used it always, and it has exactly the same things as the other sites
    what i figures out is that its not a firmware. its just patches for mgspw and khbbs :p but the patches apply to the firmware, not to the game. and not official from the prometheus creator :)

11. doughboy

doughboy Guest

it is on v4 thats a beta, decrypter......its on mostly every psp site regarding the matter.............
    that why it says if you got the official read-me something about, removing, inserting, and rebuilding the ISO (CSO)