1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to give site roms and real ISO's?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fallen_angel4155, Sep 1, 2007.

1. i have a bunch of Roms like NES, GB,GBA,GBC,SNES,N64,Playstation, And If needed could make ISO's of PS2 i also have a few Genesis Roms. I know I am a newbie but i would like to contribute, since this is a really good site. ;D

i also wanted to know how to use the psx files cause when i downloaded and ran final fantasy origins.exe it put 3 files on my computer FF Origins.sub FF Origins.img and FF Origins.ccd. now i use the ePSXe v.1.6.0 emulator,and i am used to playing the ISO's that i have personally have copied from my own games. so what do I do with these 3 files? ???

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We have all the ROMs we need, thanks for.

For support on how to use PSX ISOs then please start a thread in technical support or have a look in our tutorials section.

3. are you sure cause i have stuff that you all don't have, and they work cause i have played them all. was just trying to help.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

If we don't have it we definitely know where to get it, we have 350 GB of PSX ISOs to upload right now so we're booked for quite a while. :D

5. OK that's cool. i just wanted to help but i can totally understand. I think I just miss having my own site.