1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How To Get Omega Zero On Megaman Zero 3

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by EmuBoy, Aug 8, 2007.

?

Still need Help?

1. Did This Help?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Confused?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

Ok for the people who are wondering on how to play as the boss character in megaman zero 3 omega zero here it is:

1:Go to this website http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDURFQM7 and download it by putting the code thats given on the top of the page on the place where it says download

2:You will need winrar so if you dont have it here is where to get it http://www.rarlab.com/ after the download is finished there are 2 files one says
    HACK-Megaman zero 3 and the other says Hack-megaman zero 3.clt extract both of them to a folder(it says extract on the top)

3:Open up Vba and the got to file>>open>>the folder that you extracted the files in>>hack-megaman zero 3

4:Next go to cheats>>load cheats>>folder where you extracted the files in>>hack-megaman zero 3.clt

5:After you loaded the clt file your health will be doubled(elves used it will decrease rank)your saber will be puple and you will habe zero's original buster

6:You know that aura that omega zero has the white thing around him that apears when he says "ware wa mesaih nari" at the begining you could do that by pressing Select+R buttun+A buttun controls doesnt matter

7:To do the Z combo i reccomend you put the codebreaker for quick charge that lets you do the charged shot very very quickly(ultimate mode helps to)shoot the sub-weapon(buster)twices and then do the ex-skill trowblade by pressing Down+B buttun.It's not perfect but hey atleast it looks like the combo

Hope this helped you ;)

2. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

if i made a mistake please notify me or if you need more help and for proof that it works i put a snapshot for it too

3. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

woops

4. Brayden0142

Brayden0142 New Member

It worked thanks man I was searching for this for a long time so thanks for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.