1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how to get a gs ball

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jasonli122122, Apr 13, 2010.

1. jasonli122122

jasonli122122 Member

how to get a gs ball i want it because i want to catch celebi please answer me!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ConnorM 2009

ConnorM 2009 Member

What is a GS ball?

3. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

gs ball means gameshark ball,only with cheats like action replay or gameshark you will get that ball or celebi

4. eyeball226

eyeball226 Well-Known Member

Since you want a GS ball, I'm assuming you're playing Pokemon Crystal? You need a gameshark code to get it in anything other than the Japanese version. I'm not even sure if it's possible to get it in the Japanese version any more so basically you need a gameshark code.

EDIT:
    *sigh*

No, that's the actual item's name. Probably meant to stand for Gold Silver. It's a coincidence that GS is also gameshark.

5. nemesis11

yep exactly it meas gold and slver

6. jasonli122122

jasonli122122 Member

is a ball to put in a shrine of ilex forest then a celebi will appear but how to get it ? :-\

7. nemesis11

duh thats what we are saying,get a gameshark or a emulator and put the cheat and go catch celebi

8. eyeball226

If you're playing an actual cart, you'll need a GBC gameshark cart which might be hard to come by these days. If you're playing on an emulator, you need an emulator that supports cheats, then google to get the GS ball code. Voila!

9. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Are we sure they don't mean for HG/SS? You don't get it that way in HG/SS it's an event pokemon...

10. jasonli122122

jasonli122122 Member

i mean HG/SS, not gold or silver

11. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

12. eyeball226

In that case there's no GS Ball. The first thing I said was it was Pokemon Crystal only, now go away and stop wasting people's time.

Damnit, posted on my brother's account by accident. He left it logged in.

13. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

wow to get gs ball you dont need cheat just in Jap version you must went to some guy but i dont remember were. In Crystal U version you cant get it without cheat...

14. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Damned Japs always get the good stuff... Haha. =]
    I'm going there soon yay me.