1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to fix The World Ends With You Intro Freeze

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xmodesty, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmodesty

xmodesty Active Member

EDIT : This game will work on most flashcarts. do this after you've tried everythin else.

When I first started playing, It froze when Neku ran past Beat, So to fix it do these things :
    1.Start ur new game and do the stuff
    2. When the intro comes out repeatedly open and close ur ds screen till you think your done.
    3. DONE :)

Your probably gonna miss the end part of the intro if you do this though.

2. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

On most flash carts this rom works anyway. Why are you here?

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

The World Ends With You already works perfectly.

You may need to update your firmware. I think I had a similar problem with 1.14 a while back.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Uh, The World Ends With You (U) works fine on R4, without any of that.

5. blazingneo32089

blazingneo32089 New Member

Thank u. This helped.

6. gongbomb

gongbomb New Member

I have a different problem. Using an R4, I could play the game perfectly fine, no freezes. But the next day when I tried to play, the game simply would not load. I redownloaded and started over from scratch, and it worked fine. Now I was trying to figure out why it would do that, so I saved first chance I could get and turned off my ds. I started it up again and loaded the game fine. But if I play another game besides World Ends, then try to load World Ends later, it won't load again.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Or should I just not play anything else if I want to finish it?

I have an R4 SDHC with updated firmware from their main website.

To my recollection the only other game I played between sessions of World Ends was Castlevania Order of Ecclessia.

Thanks.

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Try formatting your microSD card and/or using YSMenu.

8. Mario94

Mario94 Well-Known Member

open close open close that would probably do more bad than good in the long run

9. tehuber1337

I don't see how.

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I've had that intro freezing problem but I just updated the firmware(M3Real) and from then on I kept it updated so I haven't had problems with any game not working since.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Someone memntioned that it may wear out the card, but forgot who...but I trust them...

I still do it-micro sd's are cheap enough :)

12. tehuber1337

Opening and closing the lid shouldn't have any foreseeable impact on the flashcart or microSD card at all.

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The person who said that was on crack.

14. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

this is a problem I've had on my flashcart many times (R4 III SDHC) once I play a game (thus creating a .SAV file) all games freeze, this didnt happen with world ends for me though o_O wonder why. Just delete the .SAV file and your games should be in working order again. for a permanent fix, back up everything in your micro-sd, then format it.

EDIT: got a ney keyboard/mouse. yay! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

15. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

:D never touched the stuff, maybe one too many beer bottles...oh wait! that wasn't towards me was it!?

uh...anyway only foreseeable impact I would see buy opening and shutting the lids is after a few billion times it might not click near as loud as it used to, but affecting a flashcart? I just don't see it.

16. Krantu

Krantu New Member

I have the same exact problem

17. coolman 410

coolman 410 New Member

yeah it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.