1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to connect to the dream world on a flashcart?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DaveRyan, Oct 3, 2010.

1. DaveRyan

DaveRyan Well-Known Member

How can i connect to the dream world on a flashcart?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Turn off your DS. Lay down in your bed, turn out the lights, sleep.

Seriously though, what is the dream world?

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

It's on Pokemon Black and White. It's a mini-game area that allows you to unlock certain Pokemon in areas of the game. You can also plant berries there.

4. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Epic

Yeah,it's Pokémon Black and White.I don't remember if you can or not acess it on a flashcard,soooo...there's this new thing some people just made up,just type in your problem and it will give you lot's of ways to get over it. Here

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Here's the link I found for the Pokemon Dream World- Global Link Terminal Website:
    http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

But the site is in Japanese cause the game only been release for Japan, remember?
    The site is heavy to open. I think a lot of people are online everytime in Japan, especially after school hour.

Base on some pokemon fan sites, the Pokemon Dream Global Link site is a place to raise your Pokemon much like a Tamagochi game (substitute of a Pokewalker for HG/SS), got some mini games too, and its the one and only place to grow berries like a game of Harvest Moon.

I don't know how to use it cause I have no wifi connection to support link between my console with the internet, and I can't help you with the translation either cause I'm don't know Japanese. The wifi work even if you use rom cart, but you need to be able to link with the internet through your PC to access that site in order to transfer your pokemon and stuff. This is as far as I can go to assist you. Sorry, lack of such knowledge. Can't blame me if I'm wrong about this cause I've never tried using it.

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you can use it with Flashcarts.

7. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

well to translate on whats on that website(before oct 4) the GL-system was out due to overload(sumthing like that) it will be back on oct 4 except connection to dream world which will be running again at october 10

now as for getting to know how to connect to dream world though you should have tried gamefaqs first something you use your C-Gear's Wifi System then do a game sync send a pokemon to sleep as it sleeps you start gathering dream smoke this will only happen when the Dream-world is back on october 10(I think cause so far i didnt get em yet just read through in a site)then once the smoke is collected it can be used in the house on the first gym with the bed and stuff there :)