1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How to breed in Black and White

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Sep 25, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I have the Pokemon I would like to breed, I found the daycare on the route after the first town. The thing is, they'll only take one Pokemon. Due to my lack of Japanese reading skills, I don't know if this is just a noob daycare, or if they'll take another Pokemon after you get another badge or two.

Is there a later daycare, does this one improve at some point, or is there a new way of breeding altogether in this generation?

2. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

I think there might be another daycare later, though I'm not sure.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, I'm not too far yet (just after the second gym when you're chasing down Team Plasma), so I guess I'll find out eventually. I explore thoroughly everywhere I go, so if there's another, I'm bound to find it.

4. Cloud557

Cloud557 Member

I know for a fact that's the right daycare, and that there are no others, but now I'm having the same problem on my white version. Does anyone know if there's a certain number of badges you need to do the breeding?

5. SpriteKiller

SpriteKiller New Member

There probably is a badge thing or something similar, though I'm not sure when the other pokemon slot is unlocked.
    I had the same problem earlier on the game, but I think I went to try again after the sixth gym and there were two pokemon slots in the daycare (there is only that one) and I was able to get the pokemon to breed.

Just keep on playing and check the place every now and then.

6. Cloud557

Cloud557 Member

I'm going to check after the 3rd badge and see what's there. In the meantime, even if this isn't the right place, would anyone be willing to trade me a Zorua egg please?

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

When you guys say breed, I think of this:

[​IMG]

8. EntropicKitty

^
    LOL

Also; I just got my 5th badge, flew back and they now take 2 pokemon. You're all set.

9. Cloud557

Cloud557 Member

Does that mean you went back to it after every gym battle you had until it was usable?

10. EntropicKitty

nah, I waited until I had fly. Haha, which was after gym 5.

11. Cloud557

Cloud557 Member

Then I shall do the annoying thing and check after every gym! XD
    Post Merge: [time]1286502810[/time]
    Sorry for the double post, but I have an update that I thought you guys may want to look at.

Okay, once you get to Raimon City and save the guy that gives you the bike, you can go back and get eggs. Turns out, the guy that gives you the bike, is the daycare lady's husband! XD

12. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You got that from gamefaqs. :D
    I had trouble with this too. I am up to Victory Road and I totally forgot about the daycare. :p