1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How the Infinite 6th item cheat in pokemon red\blue is done

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by idpaul, Sep 1, 2009.

1. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

I uploaded a video explaining how to do the Infinite 6Th item cheat in Pokemon red\blue.

Here's the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg7tIS11TWg

What the video shows is me playing Pokemon red,
    Flying to Viridian City,
    Talking to a old man,
    Learning how to catch pokemon,
    Flying to cinnabar island,
    Setting up a item to be in 6th position,
    Surfing the shore on the right side of cinnabar island,
    Running into and away from the Glitch\Pokemon named MissingNo,
    Checking the 6th item slot to find that i have a symbol and a 9 next to that item total,
    and finally Selling that item for money.

This cheat is cool and usefull for those that want to get infinate rare candy's and master balls
    But this cheat does not work in Pokemon Yellow.

Now, Just so were clear this video is real and I'm not trying to get more views.
    and believe me I would do helpfull videos for xbox 360\Wii\Gamecube games if I didnt have a Crappy\Slow computer.
    I also need to buy a few Y-Splitter too

2. gasmileage

gasmileage Member

Good glitch, I remember doing it back when I was a wee lad. Good video

3. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

Also, the Glitch City tricks, the Level 125 Alakazams on the side of Cinnebar, Missingno, MissingNo L form, and a whole lot more. Also, it's not infinite, it's just so many zeros that it becomes a glitchy sprite symbol.

4. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

The symbol means that you have more than 99 of that item as soon as you sell a certain amount of that item it goes back to 99

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I miss that cheat...only cheat that I was proud to use.

Otherwise I hate exploits in games.

6. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

This cheat was great back in the day I never had to buy a action replay cartridge in order to get infinate rare candies and infinate master balls
    also back in the day I remember there was the mystery involving mew and the truck behind the S.S.Anne boat
    I have read that there is an official way to get mew in pokemon yellow, Red and blue.

7. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

for the ones who wanted to catch the 150 pokemon, it defenitly a great cheat!!! I allways loved having more master balls than i could use!!!! =P

8. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

this cheat is great
    I enjoyed doing it when i was a kid

9. MasterKupo

MasterKupo Well-Known Member

Although not entirely relevant, your characters name (like letters in a certain order) determines the random pokemon by cinnabar, i once found a lv 150 abra, was weak, kupo.