1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How safe are Roler Coasters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hanghanghang, Sep 9, 2008.

?

Hows safe are roller coasters?

1. Not safe at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Safer than most everyday tasks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hanghanghang

hanghanghang Well-Known Member

Hey guys. So i love this roller coaster called Tatsu but the only thing thats keeping you on the ride is the shoulder harnesses!

So i always think about it on the ride that it might come off because i really dont think that it is IMPOSSIBLE for that to happen.

Lol isnt their a botton that can just open it all? How safe are roller coasters?

2. err

err Well-Known Member

I would think they are safe. But accidents will happen, is some form. for the most part though, they are safe. I mean, if you didn't fasten yourself properly before the ride then that's your problem.

3. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

I've been on a trip to disney's splash mountain, there's a 50 ft drop and no seatbelts or shoulder thingies to keep you in the craft. :-[
    Still it was awesome ;D

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There was another topic like this, I think it was created by you too.

5. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Do some research on the amusement park first. Has there ever been any accidents? How many/ how recent? How new is the ride? etc, ask around. It never hurts to be safe. And above all, follow the goddamn safety rules!

6. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,7124.msg66362.html
    Don't post the same topic twice. Especially if it was YOU who started the former topic.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding it Born2killx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.