1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How rude /=

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deanalexander, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

Look at all the people online. 3/4 of them probable don't even post in this forum.
    I think we should force them ;D POST IN THE ROMULATION FORUM OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED. Of course I'm joking.

Is the people that are online, just the people on the forum? Or everyone like, people downloading roms and being damn rude? ;D

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

They have life you know.Unlike me,I don't have life and end up here.>______<

Not really.

3. deanalexander

yeah i know :D
    but if there online, they should post :) while there download finishes then bog off until the next download :D

4. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

It's the number of people online.

And my opinion is, "the less you post on the forum, the less the chances if you getting banned" Unless of course you post in the comments of games and put a lot of crap.

The main reasons why most people don't post in the forums is because:

1. They don't know there is actually a forum. :p
    2. They are shy.
    3. They're scared that they might get banned.

You can't really force people to post in the forums, It's like threatening a person to say a joke or else he or she will be killed.

5. deanalexander

Number 4. There scared that if they ask the wrong question, they get tons of people jumping on them that they are noobs ect. :D

6. forte_amirul

Hmm,one more reason.

#5.They don't care.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ah, you again XD

I would say 95% don't post here...why-simple.

They only want the games-simple as that...

50% are aware fo the forum but cannot figure out to use it.

30% are aware and use the fourm-but incorrectly-no offence but your such an example (I was once the same)...

When someone post-more than just a comment would be nice-post a solution not just something like "yeah i agreee" as it's a space waste-or spam in some cases.

20% are the pround posters of romulation-such as myself-but how many of us are trolls is unclear-if not for spam i myself would be one XD

Keep in mind-those who don't know about the fourm are parents who are getting games for thier kids-and I knew because a brave few jump onto the fourms and require help.

We cannoy shun them...some are paying members who get better speeds-if anything-freeloaders like us SHOULD get the boot!

Once my net get's another boost (PROPER internet not mobile crap) I may get premium-I'm lucky to get 150kbs right now!

Also-may I suggest the spam thead and meet the regulars like me-or have you made an intro thread?

Post Merge: [time]1250177410[/time]

Lol I should be the one saying that XD

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

-This topic is not gonna last long-

Update & Edit:
    - It's gonna get off-topic -

-There's nothing much to discuss here.-

9. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

I used to go on a website that required 10 posts by users to be able to download their stuff
    and it looked pretty stupid, like 9/10 of the users had 10 posts, and on the boards, it was just spam so they could download
    I think it's the stupidest thing ever to force someone to do something

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I seen that myself-I done it many times-pointless really...

Might as well have it like pspisoz-no forum at all XD

11. forte_amirul

My,we have the same experience.Yeah,it's pretty stupid.And I found a forum where if you want to enter certain section,your post must be 5 or more post.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Some non rom sites did it right-to post in the buy and sell section (phyiscal items, not downloads) you must have a certain post count-and the mods keep a good eye on you...

Good idea-it stopped blackmailers selling items or "i bought it but yet to get it I want my money even though I already got the game I'm just a fibber".

...many mods, and yet never met 1.

13. crazytuna

Imagine if Romulation was like that
    ohhh the horror

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Yeah-spam thread would have 80% of total forum post XD

15. forte_amirul

This is going off-topic.xD

Well,back on.Okay,most of the users sometimes doesn't have time to post.

16. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

The post don't count in the Forum Games, Jokes and Random.

And by the way, we're going off-topic. this is gonna die fast

17. crazytuna

They do on other forums

The people who just dont go on the forums just dont feel like it, they'll do so when they want to

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I still reckon because they got no idea about how to use it...parent's don't know about forums all that well....welll older gen one's-not saying all parents XD

Some may not even know it's even here-not all romsites have forums you know :p

I know-but if seph did use this feature-I reckon most would be here-well I'd hope they'd be XD

(saying they may count-or countless noobs be posting a million post expecting something XD)

19. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

People don't visit the forum because they don't want to face me.

Or Reider.

20. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

You two haven't scared me off yet, course I am sure all eyes are on me anyway. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.