1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How much NDS cost in egypt?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by megadarks, Aug 29, 2012.

1. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

Hi every one i live in egypt alexandria and i want to know how much NDS cost in egypt alexandria and where too and also what do i need for it (flashcard/etc) and where to get this things and also i heard that if you got ROMs for NDS games you can put them into the NDS and play and also how i put cheats on the NDS games (i heard you need Wood R4 or something) where i get the R4 wood and how install it please help!!

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

NDS Nintendo DS has bean discontinued from sold as new, You can only get a second hand one.

I have no idea of cost there.

Woodr4 works on R4 original revolution , They are many flascards out there with thier own firmwares, DSTT/R4/Supercard est, do use google to have a look.

3. megadarks

sooooooo if i bought Nintendo 3DS i can play all the kind of games? o-o

4. Jhon 591

As long as the flashcard displays 3DS on the box, the box will have it's own website for its firmware.

(Note) 3DS flashcards can only play normal DS ROMs , It will not play 3DS ROMs .

5. megadarks

SO WHAT IF I FOUND A NDS LITE? I BUY IT? AND GET WHAT AND THEN DO WHAT o-o

6. Jhon 591

Buy a flashcard of choice, http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cp=8&gs_id=n&xhr=t&q=flashcards&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1178&bih=798&wrapid=tljp1346244768000012&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=phA-UKyJM8m90QWNw4GwDg#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=sxA-UPrIC-S40QXDjoHgBw&ved=0CEIQBSgA&q=DS+flash+cards&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=4f2b29838779809c&biw=1178&bih=798

And microSD chip for it/flashcard , update it's firmware from its website, they will be instructions on site.

Download ROMs from here http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=55.0 , Put it on the microSD chip and into flashcard and run games on DS .

7. megadarks

okay ... umm i have an idea which is better a good computer/laptop that can play Emulators and ROMS with a good FPS (and also other good games) or a NDS that plays ROMS o-o

8. Jhon 591

Ok ^, magor thunderstorm knocked out my net for a bit.

Nothink better then the real hardware though ;)

9. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir