1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How many points do you have on RomUlation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DS Expert, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DS Expert

DS Expert Member

This is kind of a bragging thread but it's mostly just for fun. Whether you've bought you're points with money or have just been hording your points without buying them and just don't use your points that much (like me) you can just post your number right here. Posting a fake amount of how points you have is fine, but it's pointless since you're not showing the real you. So let's try to be honest here. Just post how many points you have and when you first signed up. I'll start the thread off like this:

I have 12616 points and I've been a member as of October 30, 2006 in the records.

P.S. The site crashed at one point because their external hard drive failed because it was in "read only" mode (I think) and all existing accounts that were registered into the site at that time were lost (but we didn't have any point system back then so it wasn't a big deal other then going through the process of re-registering). So I've been a member a little longer than that since August or September of that year. I'm not sure. Anyway, POST AWAY!! ;D ;D ;D

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're wasting your time since the numbers will be wrong within 24 hours...

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah but only by 50... or 150 if you're a premium member, it still gives you an idea how much many points you have...

Anyway, I have 37k, but I'm an admin so that doesn't count. :p

I suppose I could do a toplist kinda thing.

BTW, DS Expert, your ID is 26, so you were the 23rd non-admin to sign up, that's not too shabby. :D

4. sesa

sesa Well-Known Member

I've got 3k but I never use them(NDS roms mostly for me)

5. DS Expert

DS Expert Member

Heh heh. Thanks. I never knew that.

P.S. Well Loonylion, just think of it as how many points you had at the time you posted. It's like a record of how many points you had at the time. You just have to look at the date of when the post was submitted. Again, I just thought I would just start a thread like this for fun. It'll probably end up among the piles and piles of other threads that have been forgotten, unless you decide to sift through them and read what other people have posted in the past for some reason no one will ever find out about. That's my little rant for the day. 8)

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

22178 as of this post.

I'm saving up for a rainy day.

7. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

10683...thats since February 7th...I had lots before the Dark Ages aswell...but :'(

8. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

I feel like such a small fry :( I only have 1750 :( I haven't been here long though, so I guess that makes up for something at least.

9. romslover

romslover Member

something's like 5000 or so,but I mostly DL gameboy and NDS

10. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

6900 here...its not like i'm going to use it since i only download NDS game....

11. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

i have 7650 because mostly i download nds roms

12. hen

hen Active Member

around 7150 -7200 points....

13. DemonHeadx

DemonHeadx Well-Known Member

I have 26,235

14. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

YES! I HAVE THE MOST! 26,499!! HAHAHAHA!

Hail to the king baby!

15. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

i have lots

16. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

12700 points

17. yugi21

yugi21 New Member

I just started out a few days ago...

244 points!!! Not much eh?

18. gam3r