1. This forum is in read-only mode.

HOW MANY BLEACH EPISODES ARE THEIR SO FAR?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Ernest V.S, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Ernest V.S

Ernest V.S New Member

???HEY GUYS,IM A FAN OF BLEACH BUT I ONLY GOT ABOUT 100 EPISODES.HOW MANY ARE THEIR ACTUALLY?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

please don't write in all caps, its considered rude.

3. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

www.wikipedia.com

Shouting is rude.

4. langes01x

langes01x Member

At the moment dattebayo has subbed 118. I've downloaded up to 100 but stopped as it just seems so pointless. This series is going nowhere. It's just like naruto and one piece.

5. Dreamer

Dreamer Active Member

it gets better after this part. you have to kind of read the manga to see where it's gonna go

6. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I've been reading, and watching it. I'm upto Volume 11 on the manga, and ep. 40 on the anime. I like it, but I can see it wareing off in the future.

7. kylemartiniv

kylemartiniv New Member

Bleach episode 121 was just released by Dattebayo. Thats' as much as they have fansubbed. I'm not going to bother because the wait is horrible. :p

haha.

8. sosen

sosen New Member

lol

9. Phreak Hacker

Phreak Hacker Well-Known Member

Man, you guys should just stick to the Ghost in the Shell series or if you want to try a lesser known show (but equally good one at that...) Get Backers should have you entertained for a while.

Oh and Samurai X is also pretty darn good.

10. You know which show I miss.....Card Captor....remember 5 years ago....American version.

11. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

You know which show I miss ?....Cow and Chicken

12. L

L Active Member

ghost in a shell is overrated
    but get backers and samurai x is good

13. squirrel75

squirrel75 New Member

just watched ep 125 of Bleach, & trust me its really gettin good, so dont despair guys & gals, it did go a little pear shaped with the Bounto Arc, but now with the Arrancars & Vizards, its actually way more exciting! Im a massive Bleach fan, although im too lazy to read the manga ( & I will soon), it probably is the closest anime i've seen so far to my all time favourite DBZ. Pretty similar to DBZ... 8)

14. kreation

kreation Member

Bleach FTW!!!

15. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I stopped watching it, it got boring, and I have better things to do with my time.

16. Timeous

Timeous New Member

Right now there are 129 episodes out. This anime is getting better and better :)

17. NightKry

NightKry Active Member

That's because the Bount Arc was filllers, the manga is much better.

18. quan4

quan4 Active Member

agree, manga is way better than anime sometime

19. This week arrived the 135th but from the 130 it' s all filler.... too boring

20. rockerzz1822

rockerzz1822 Guest

i have 1 up to the latest 132 episodes..