1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How long do games take to release on site.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kingfrankieboy, Aug 7, 2007.

1. i am waiting for mega man starforce to release and today it is offically released in stores. so how long does it take to get on this site? and is there a site that allows you to see the games ID numbers early?

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

even i am waiting for megaman starforce ;)

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Not quite right, today is the SHIPPING date. Which means that games won't be available for purchase until tomorrow.
    About when it will get released on the site? I have no idea whatsoever. RomUlation hosts the releases, we don't create them ourselves. So basically we're dependant on the release groups to buy it, dump it and spread it before we can spread it further.

Once it's been dumped and spread among the top levels then we'll have it very quickly though.

But there's no way you're going to get an ETA.

4. in that case is there a way of knowing a games ID number so i could have a basic idea of which one is next? you guys have a game "TURN IT AROUND" which doeasnt release untill august 21 how does that work?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I think those dates are the retail release dates. Premium members can view a list of upcoming games, and subscribe to recieve email notifications of when we upload chosen games.

6. cfiniris

cfiniris Well-Known Member

...Considering Mega Man's general popularity,...check for it by Saturday. That's just an educated guess, though, so don't shoot me if it isn't here by then.

7. Seph

The ID is assigned in incremental order, since we have no way of knowing which game is released next we can't tell you which ID the new MegaMan game is going to get.

But as cf said, it's pretty popular so it should be available online soon. You can always subscribe to our RSS feed to have a list of our latest additions right in you browser bookmarks.

8. in that case r there n e premium members willing to help me out and gimme the next couple release dates u know about?

9. Seph

You don't need to be a premium member to see the release dates. (though you could just go to gamefaqs or similar)

https://www.romulation.org/premium/upcoming.php

But do notice that these release dates might not be entirely accurate, if the date was postponed AFTER I added it to that list then it will not be reflected.

10. thanx i guess but does that show when they r comming 2 the site or jst when they r in stores. also if i am aloud 2 ask how do the games get on the site ? is there a way i cud buy games and put on the site 2 speed the process?

11. Loonylion

Please use full English words, not 'r' or '2' etc.

The feeds and email alerts are when games are added to our site; the dates on the 'upcoming games' list are store release dates.

You cannot help us upload NDS/GBA roms as dumping them requires special hardware, as well as a fairly intimate knowledge of EPROMs. In addition, we only accept roms from established release groups in order to help us maintain quality.

If you wish to upload PSX ISOs, that is welcomed, simply upload them to a free host such as megaupload.com and post the links in our trading section.

12. how do i get to the trade section

13. Loonylion

its in the forum index, near the bottom.

14. HyoImowano

HyoImowano Member

The Japanese and Australian versions are out already.