1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how is your battery life??????

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by jaas89, Mar 14, 2011.

1. jaas89

jaas89 New Member

hi guys!
    i have been wondering how good or bad is your battery life (for how long can you play your ds,dsi, etc with out recharging) using flashcarts.
    my experience is that with my ds lite i can play all day using my original cartridges but just a couple hours with my r4ids.cn, with latest kernel (wood). I already tried several games with mixed results so bottom line is for me theres a difference in played time with flashcards and original cartridges.
    Pls post your opinions

thxs in advance

jaas

2. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Mine DS Lite is almost 1 year old
    And with my screen setting on level 4 (max) I can play w3ith my Acekard 2i
    a hour or 3 playing games or watch anime or listen music on it.
    and than the battery light flashes orange what means its need a recharge.

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Youve cocked up the link LOL.You should buy a much better cart.......Acekard2i

4. NotForSale

NotForSale Active Member

I get about a good 3 hours on mine. I use the DS brick. Got it a month after launch I think. Been off of doherty slide during the winter.

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I have a DS Lite with an (either original or 1:1 clone) R4 that's almost a year and a half old...

I got Okamiden last week and I was playing the game for six hours straight... So I'd say I get a whopping 6 hours out of my DS Lite.

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

i have had it on for two days playing a couple of hours before bed and then shutting it and not turning it off so around 4-5 hours gameplay 30+ sleep mode.

7. Ibuuyk

Ibuuyk Member

My old DS (thick, first model) can barely run DS games one hour and half anymore, so I bought a DSi last year and it runs for about five hours.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

With the XL, I'd get around 10 hours of gameplay with the Acekard 2i. With the SuperCard DSTwo, I'd get around 4 hours of gameplay. Not near as long enough of gameplay as I wanted.

And you know which one I got rid of obviously.