1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how is the compatability of emu's on xbox 1?!

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by ultra, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

i'm in the mood to purchase an xbox 1 [modded, probably soft modded] for the purpose of playing emu's on tv instead of using the real consoles as it has become to costly to purchase the actual carts themselves [even on wii]. but before making a commitment, i would like to take a survey of how are the compatability of the emu's that are available for the xbox 1?! are most emu's running at full speed, with sound, etc....

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

wouldn't it be cheaper to run a cable from your computer to the TV? most video cards can do TV out.

3. ultra

ultra Guest

you know loony that's actually not a bad idea, i don't even know why i didn't even think of it. i also have a few computer parts i can still use for that. thanks again. btw, please delete this thread.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes if you still want to know, my chipped Xbox has GBA, SNES, NES and heaps other emulators, and they run games really good.

5. ultra

ultra Guest

as good like the way they run on pc?!

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, though sometimes it lags on GBA, but since I haven't updated the emulator for a while, the newest version of those shouldn't lag.

7. Pantera

Pantera Active Member

Would it be stupid to get a VGA cord if both monitor and tv screen's are flat 19 inches? Yet maybe I can put them on two screens...I can right?

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yes you can use both simultaneously.