1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how good is the acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i wouldnt get it. aparently 4.30 bsf=1 us dollar. the acekard there costs 130 bsf, changing it to dollars, it is 30usd. this makes it double the price of what it actually costs. so i would not get it from there

3. Duncan Idaho

sorry but thats the way of my country, its sold at twice the price so the one who sell it get a large profit, and its cheaper than an original R4 which is around 900 in most places, if my uncle gets to travel ill ask him if he can get the dstwo, since my n5 altough usefull is becoming a recurrent pain to play games, as i need to wait for patch and ysmenu, unless of course the AKAIO hackw orks on the N5 (as the team magnaged to adapt an R4 III firmware for it)

4. iluvfupaburgers

believe me, i know what you mean, over here r4 clones are sold at 50 dollars and there is no acekards or supercards at sell, but i was able to ship me an acekard 2i from shoptemp, if you look very good, probably you can find a website that is good worldwide

5. Duncan Idaho

the problem is that i dont know if shoptemp allows a) other currency than dollars (i need to go trough a rather painfull burocratic process to get a amount of $, having a credit card is one fo the requisities, an other is to have an equivalent quantity of cash for dolalrs,etc. ) and b) if it can send stuff out of north america to south american, Venezuela, specifically, amazon is discarded as they dont even have that stuff, and ebay works for europe and its even worse trying to get euros, as they are far more expensive than dollars, by any casuality the acekard 2i works with a ds lite?

6. iluvfupaburgers

there are plenty of sites that sell out of north america, shoptemp used to be one of those, i know by fact since i live in ecuador (too bad they dont sell cards anymore) i am not sure about the currency thing since we use usd. and the acekard 2i does work on the ds lite

7. Duncan Idaho

cna you recomend me a trusty site? since im afraid if were to use a credit card it could be cloned

8. iluvfupaburgers

look at these sites recommended from gbatemp: http://gbatemp.net/t33039-gbatemp-s-official-list-of-flashcart-dealers

9. Duncan Idaho

it seems there is one that sells overseas, among the list, thanks man, im diying to get a dstwo, and i belvie i will need to expend more on my DS, give me a minute or two to create the appropiate topic about my problem

10. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

It would be easier to understand you guys if you put what bloody country your from in your profile.

Lightake sells then for 8 and 1/2 quid.

11. Duncan Idaho

Venezuela, and i dont like pointing where i am from unless nescesary thanks to the itnernational media, my country now has a terrible reputation, plus i have foudn i tends to generate flame wars from both sides so i'd rather avoid it

12. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Fair enough,but since Ive heard nothing bad about your Country,who is against you because of that.You should be proud to state where you come from...........

13. tsubakix2

tsubakix2 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that! I am planning on getting two DSTwos so thumbs up from me.:D

14. Duncan Idaho

i will continue this via PM, i am proud of my country its just that FOXNEWS, CNN to mention a couple only show the 'ugly side of venezuela' and how horrible it is, etc., etc., etc. and do not accept or show what changes have been taking place, example 'the president is atacking the private industry' which is BS thanks to some of those 'victims' comiting a crime, what was it? if i sell you a chicken a whole chicken for 300bsf but it cost only 100 its a form of theft, also there were companies that were of the phantom type, all i said is just to give an example. of what is told and what happens, and it ends in flame wars thanks to some people getting angry at me for saying 'tv is not the absolute truth'