1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you create a PSX ISO?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Atrum, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atrum

Atrum Member

I just downloaded Final Fantasy VIII and what I got .ccd, .cue, .img, .sub files instead of an iso. If anyone can help me out and tell me how to convert these into an iso or a multi-disc eboot for my psp, please do. It would be greatly appreciated.

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Use this to convert it to an eboot.

3. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

PSX2PSP is a better program, or impaler psx, the first one is easier to use for beginners.

4. Atrum

Atrum Member

I tried to use Impaler but I don't know which files to use. And PSX2PSP, I don't know which version to use. I tired using version 1.4.2 but I don't see anything that allows me to convert it into a multi-disc eboot

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I can make that a multi eboot with that program :)

Just use the img-and keep all 3 files together as you do it.

Then use the drop down menu and select the next iso/img/etc file.

Easy-mgs never worked so well :)

6. Atrum

Atrum Member

My god how did I miss that.... Anyways, thank you guys, you have been really helpful.
    Post Merge: [time]1250288103[/time]
    Bump

Sorry, I have another question. I downloaded Megaman X5 and all I got was a Megaman X5.bin file and a .cue one of the same name. I tried converting it into a eboot, but it keeps freezing PSX2PSP.

And is there an app that you can run on your PSP that merges all of the virtual memory cards into one?

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think the CWCheat plugin can be used to import memory card files into your saved game data for the PSX games on your PSP. I am not 100% sure on how to use it though.

8. Atrum

Atrum Member

Ehh, I tried CWCheat but I can't get it to run so I have given up on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.