1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do you control your anger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rock91, Mar 10, 2010.

1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

I breath slowly and then take a pillow and put it to my face and yell the living shit outta me. I also like to punch the walls ;D

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I think twice.

3. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

you like to punch the walls ...aren't your arms get hurt?
    oh if you ask me I play video games and eat chocolate ...if I get angry with someone in the school , I draw those guys who Im angry with.(I draw them funny or stupid)

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I punched a bad of solid ice once at work.

Hurt like hell, now I use my anger to work faster....just...don't interrupt me while I'm doing something.

I'd most likly do a shoody job and break apart of whatever it was in the process of doing the additional task I'm given :p

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Go to sleep to calm myself.

Though if it is someone that makes me angry, I usually yell at them straight in their face.

6. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I was way too breif with my first explanation. What I meant to say is that I usually think of the after effects of what my actions may be. I think to myself, "I could go nuts, but what am I going to gain out of it?"

I personally don't have too much of an anger problem, everyone that knows me usully knows me as the happy guy in the group. I do have to admit though, I do hold a lot of internal anger on occasions.

BTW rock91, what does it feel like to yell your lungs out? I'd love to one day go into a quite place where no one can hear me and just yell out my lungs. I seriously have never physically let my anger out before.

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

It does hurt but the adrenaline from the anger turns it into this good feeling. I swear that I enjoy punching things :D
    Post Merge: [time]1268223347[/time]
    It feels good. Yell the living shit outta you ad you will feel WAY better I can tell you that. I go on soccer fields at night and yell as hard as I can when I'm extremely angry

8. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

well thats interensting thank you for telling me ..

9. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Adrenaline rushes are amazing. You have no idea what it makes me do :eek:

10. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Depends on the level of anger, I've only "flipped out" 2 or 3 times. Most of the time I just rationalise, much like Raysie does, on the occaisions I've flipped out, the first time I think I landed some guy in hospital (he punched my girlfriend at the time and I freaked out), the second time I almost hit my mother and went out and punched a tree instead! :p

Usually it takes a whole string of things before I freak out though.

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i dont do anything to control it, i just stay calm

12. demonchakra

demonchakra New Member

o i just lock somewhere deep inside of me..so when anyone happens to really piss me off...I expload like a ticking time bomb :D

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Nothing, I don't do anger.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I tried screaming into a pillow just now (since I can somone uncontrollable rage at will) and I feel like a moron, I might as well eat the pillow....

And I just realise I already tried it...now I know how my teeth got blunt and why my pillow is oddly shapped.

Which dangerous results, I tried this, it tends to vent at wrong times, if not vented it tends to cause pain in my ear, knee and causes me to grind.

15. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Punch the wall too. Break things. Sleep. The regular.

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I know why.

Depends on the situation, and where I am.

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

oh you do? please, enlighten me.

18. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Does robot have an emotion?

19. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Do you still feel angry at times?

20. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Nothing special... just burning things...