1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do i upload

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MitsukaiXxX, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

I have fixed and patched "Grand theft Auto:China Town" so people dont have to waste time finding tutorials on how to patch it using arm7.

So how would i upload this file :) thanks

MitsukaiXxX

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no need to, we already have several prepatched roms linked in the sticky thread; the problem is that people don't bother looking for answers, they just create yet another new thread and expect to be spoon-fed.

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

You can't upload them on RomU, try and go to RapidShare, MegaUpload, MediaFire , EasyShare, etc. You need an account for those.

4. MitsukaiXxX

Loonylion>>im wasnt tryin to be spoonfed, i was just trying to help out a little, becoz people seem to a lil confused.
    And i would be easier to upload the actuall fixed rom instead of diggin throught the forums, wouldnt you agree.

;)

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I was referring to all the people who you would be trying to help.

RomUlation does not and will not carry patched roms because in the majority of cases they do not work. Patches are only required for certain specific flashcarts such as R4 (which is now retired and no longer supported).

6. MitsukaiXxX

a okay, i get ya now
    Well keep up the good work.....
    Romulation is by far the best site for Roms :)

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You don't need an account for them. Free.

8. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Best way to upload from my personal experience is www.willhostforfood.com
    Registering an account is optional

Anyway as a firecard user I'm rather annoyed when ROMs are pre-patched because the card I use freezes up if a game is patched, it plays them fine raw (except chrono trigger, I respect that high level of protection there :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.