1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do I teach a guy who's every kind of illiterate...

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by awesomebros, Aug 23, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

...how to set up a flashcart?

I dunno if he's lying or not, but he said he picked up a flashcart from gamestop. I didn't believe him at first but then he said it was blue and it was $40.

He called it "the card you put in your ds for all the games and stuff" the whole time so I knew he couldn't have researched it online.

So he somehow bought a supercard DStwo and he's coming over sometime later so I can help him set it up. Any tips? Should I just set up the firmware for him and not teach him how to set it up himself?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

First off, GameStop would NEVER sell a flashcart...or at least the one in my town.
    They do not believe in piracy whatsoever.

Secondly, just see what it is exactly and help him out. I help people all of the time.

3. awesomebros

Yeah. I know that. I asked him which gamestop was selling flashcarts and he said he bought the last one so it wouldn't matter.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Thought you would know that. He's lying somewhere, but who the hell knows. I'd be interested.

5. awesomebros

I think he stole two ps2 games from me once. And a pack of gum.

And someone elses DS.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be interested.
    Refer him to here.

7. awesomebros

I'll need to have this topic deleted then.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

For what?

You can always just tell him to figure it out himself and give him some links in his email. I figured nearly everything out by myself. :p

9. awesomebros

I dun even know if he checks his email. Once he forgot to log out of his acebook account and I basically figured out his email address and password, his inbox was filled with emails from pr0n websites.

Even transsexuals.

10. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

just teach him how to put on new firmware and games