1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do I reformat my Edge card?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by glittermillie, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glittermillie

glittermillie New Member

Hi,

I've had my edge card for quite a while now and it's always worked fine up until recently. There are 3 games I've tried to download that aren't working on my card - Style Boutique, CSI deadly intents and Women's Murder Club. They all freeze at some point and the Women's Murder Club won't even start.

Do I need to reformat my card or is it another issue. Other games like cake mania have downloaded fine.

If it is just a case of reformatting then how do I do it? I don't have the original box for the card.

Thanks!

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

1. The issue at hand is those games might have anti piracy protection, you may need to patch....

Unfortunatly I never had to patch my games being an acekard user, try checking around the forums...

2.Have you got the latest firmware for the card-that may also be why as those aren't anything worth anti piracy protection.

3.To reformat the card is easy, remove the SD card out, inser to your pc via card read and adaptor like a full sized sd shell, head to my computer and click "reformat".

I only do this if the card has serious issues, however you must know that you loose everything, so to be safe backup everything on your card monthly (just copy and paste the lot) incase anything does happen, that way you won't cry like I did when you loose 50 game saves...

It happens :(

3. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Here you can find the EDGE Firmwire when you've formatted
    your micro SD card:

http://www.edge-ds.cn/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.