1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how do i play monster hunter tri fromt he neogamma/uloader channel?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Today i finally got my wii from repairs and after asking the people who were fixing it to add a physical chip since the first store i sent it formatted a hacked wii (yes the chose format wii as the completley removed everything in the console even the physical chip) i try to run several backups from disc channel like i used too only to find that i have been scammed, they ass holes did not gave my wii a physical chip at all i only have three hacked channels the neogamma, uloader and homebrew, all heavly outdated (neogamma is running CIOS 249 rev 17, uloader is running 5.1 ).

Whenever i want to launch a backup game via disc channel i get an error that asks me to remove the DVD AND turn off the console with every backup i have, GC backups reset the wii, so i am afraid that they simply charged more cash to my uncle and not installed the chip (the arguably expert said that 4.3 wii's cannot run any physical chips, yet a small google search gives me three web pages that say the opposite, and my wii is from 2006, so i have 0 problems installing a fucking physical chip, this also means that unless i find some one to install a physical chip or a working physical chip, since the guy migth have soldered a dummy chip i have no access to trucha and that ruins any posibilities of me running FE10 hacks :/).

When i launch monster hunter tri via uloader channel and it simply crashes when i get to the start screen after i press + i get a loud noise as usual.

So how do i fix this? aside installing a physical chip of course which i will try to do, and i ma updating all the CIOS since the morons installed a ton of outdated shit.

2. rell

rell Well-Known Member

You have to install a specific wad in order to play. This game is a pain. Google is your friend.

3. Duncan Idaho

I think i fixed it via pimp my wii +neogamma R8 or uloader (the app not the channel) i can get pass the screen that gives me the lud noise and i can get to the select a file screen, tomorrow i will try, but pimp my wii pulled me out of a great trouble since it updated ev erything and i can actually run now via CMIOS 10 the star fox adventures GC game since well before i couldnt

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to have more than one sentence per paragraph...

And it's really hard to play the game unless you have everything updated. I use the latest cIOS' and it works fine.

5. Duncan Idaho

it runs via neogamma R8, but i have a somewhat related question here, how much voice acting does star fox adventures has? since i am running the mios patch V-10 and i get little to no sound aside from whatever is the music and the sound effects, is this a MIOS problem? i launch star fox via gamecube backup launcher BTW.

6. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Whole game's voice acted, from what I remember.

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Maybe try to install WiiFlow. Always works for me

8. Duncan Idaho

wiiflow? doesnt that needs USB?

how have you magnaged it to run?