1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do I play GBA games on my Acekard 2i??? HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bsarmini, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

Hi I just downloaded a couple GBA games on my acekard 2i and it doesn't work. ??? It looks like a normal (.sav) file on my acekard and when I press on it to play it it is like pressing on a (.sav) file.I also have the latest firmware on my acekard 2i. Is there a way to play GBA games on the Acekard 2i and if so please leave a comment on how. :-\

Thank You

2. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

First of all.Read what Seph wrote about how to ask help.

Second,you need a Slot-2 device to play Gba games.

3. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

but i have a dsi

4. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

You didn't have to use all words with Caps now or you will get banned.

5. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Then,I have no idea.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you have a DSi then you cannot play GBA games. Sorry.

7. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

so the acekard 2i can't play/read GBA games because I downloaded it. Is there any way?

8. TirithRR

You cannot play GBA games.

9. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

get an emulator for it,i got a nes and a snes emulator and they work great.......just google it bro...........god bless

10. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

hmm... you're in quite the pickle aren't you my friend... the only thing you could do are to send beck your DSi and get a Lite, buy a GBA with a flashcart, or download a GBA emulator for PC and use Win2DS to project your computers monitor onto the DS via wifi

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there is no GBA emulator for DS, and there never will be. DSi is not powerful enough to emulate GBA.

12. --life-sucks--

--life-sucks-- Well-Known Member

Its not that its not powerful enough, its the fact that the R4 cart wont let it access the full 16mb of ram, because its programed to play on the less superior Ds/Ds lite which only has 4mb of ram.

13. TirithRR

There's more to it than just the RAM though. While important, it's not the only thing needed for proper emulation. I believe there are pretty good page on gbatemp.net that discusses it, including some very knowledge people comparing the hardware of the DS and GBA, and explaining why things won't work as well as everyone hoped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.