1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do i patch Pokemon Bloody Platinum?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by duzke, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

I've tried so hard trying to patch Bloody Platinum and some times i've got it to say successfully completed or something like that but it is still the original game. Can someone please help me i'm getting desperate here.

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

What are you patching the game for?

3. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Pokemon Bloody Platinum is a pokemon mod and you're meant to patch the original Pokemon Platinum game with a specific patch using tsukuyomi or something and ive tried all the options but it just wont work.
    Post Merge: [time]1251016729[/time]
    If it helps, im using cyclods firmware v1.55b5 but it shouldnt matter. All flashcards play it.
    Post Merge: [time]1251018038[/time]
    Can someone upload an already patched version of Pokemon Bloody Platinum and give me the link.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Did you read the original thread about it on GBA Temp?

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=167328

It basically says you need a clean platinum ROM (that means untrimmed and not patched), we have this here at RomUlation, since you have a CycloDS the clean ROM will work just fine, so you have excellent chances of getting it to work.

Get the English patch which is listed on the page, or here if you're lazy: (it's the same link) http://rapidshare.com/files/255352651/Bloody_Platinum_english_1.0.rar

From that file you need tsukuyomi.exe and Bloody_Platinum_eng_1.0.ups and from RomUlation 3541 - Pokemon Platinum (U)(Xenophobia).nds

Put them all in the same directory and start tsukuyomi.exe. Then just follow the instructions from the GBA Temp forum thread. Once done just rename the .nds file to show that it's a patched game and enjoy it. Should work just fine without doing anything else.

5. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

I just tried it again with everything in the zip folder into the same folder but it said failed! hash checksum incorrect or something. I followed everything in the instructions. Please just make a link to a pre-patched version of it.
    Post Merge: [time]1251025067[/time]
    Okay, so i finally got it saying successful, etc, etc but it's still the original pokemon platinum. Can ANYONE give me advice or help.
    Post Merge: [time]1251025259[/time]
    How big is the file meant to be after it is successfully patched?

6. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

I don't know the exact size, but it should be smaller then a clean Pokemon Platinum rom.

7. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

See, whenever i patch mine it is still 128mb.

8. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Can someone upload a Pre-Patched Version? I've got a Mac, so it's not possible :(

9. Xaaine

Xaaine New Member

every time i try to download the ips or watever,on rapidshare,they say theres an error and possible reasons are maybe coz my ip adress thingy or the download takes too long to save,how do i fix tat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.