1. This forum is in read-only mode.

How do I know which games are supported??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onolan32, Aug 19, 2012.

1. onolan32

onolan32 New Member

I have downloaded a few games and they are not supported to work talk about wasting points.... How do I know which games are going to download support files to work?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

all our roms work. Whether or not your specific flashcart/emulator can play them is an entirely different matter and outside of our control. the majority of the flashcarts named 'R4' have very poor game compatibility, that is the fault of the teams producing (or not) the firmware files.

3. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

i cant believe you tried some of the games on a decent emulator such as the latest one from desmume?

it has 100% compatibility as far as i checked last time with major releases.

4. onolan32

onolan32 New Member

I have an M3 Zero I card is this not a good card to have what is a good card I'm only starting out on this so not sure which is the best

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't think the M3 zero is updated anymore. Current good cards are acekard 2i and supercard dstwo

6. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

AceKard is good against anti-piracy, lemme tell you

7. kacuina

kacuina New Member

flashcarts named 'R4' have very poor game compatibility, that is the fault of the teams producing (or not) the firmware files....

8. onolan32

onolan32 New Member

Thank you all for your advice ;)