1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how do I increase frames per second on no$gba???

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by joetimes3, Oct 20, 2013.

1. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

i have been playing dragon ball origins 2 on my no$gba emulator but it has been working really slowwly at only 43-65% regular speed at around 7- 12 fps. how do i increase te speed. im using no$gba full package as well so i thought it shuld be faster.

2. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

I don't use no$gba but It would be better if you used desmume to play NDS roms

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Removed.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Maybe upgrade your computer? :/

5. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

for the moified version of no$gba, can i put it in my no$gba full package for it to work with all plug-ins, etc, in the full package?
    Post Merge: [time]1382281359[/time]
    also john, i downloaded the modified version from your link and it comes as a RAR file, how do i open the emulator?

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

You must be a beginner at this as WinRar is a must that almost everyone on here has and uses :)

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I remember when I was a new B jez long time a ago ;D , Did not even have a clue about file Extentions , But I Lean quick ;)

Now am editing the emulator it self ::)

As Cahos Rahne Veloza , says extract the content of the folder within the RAR using Winrar to extract it with .

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I forgot to add...

WinRar is absolutely free. The only thing you get when you purchase the program is the removal of the annoying "you should purchase this program" message whenever you actually run WinRar or "view" the contents of an archive instead of unzipping it up.