1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how do i get nintendo 64 game downloads to work on my dstt card

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by happymomy1, Jul 13, 2010.

1. happymomy1

happymomy1 New Member

Hi, if anyone can help me figure out how to get nintendo 64 game rom downloads to work on my dstt card I would appreciate finding out how to do it. I know sometimes you need to change/update software but i am not sure how to do this. I have nds roms running on my dstt card right now.

Thanks for any help

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

there is no possible way because the NDS doesn't have the processing capabilities of the N64.....

3. windowsvista

windowsvista Active Member

You cant do it because the ds hardware isn't capable of emulating the n64 you can try the PSP but im for sure you cannot play the software in your ds :D

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

NDS is about the best you'll get. :p

There is no way that the NDS will emulate N64. As of now, the best that can be done on the DS is GBA and SNES (both are/going to be on the SuperCard DSTwo).
    The DS is simply not powerful enough to emulate N64. Plus, most people won't want to make an emulator that won't even work.

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

The NDS Hardware isn't capable of that. And have you ever thought about the controls? There are more buttons on a N64 Controller then on a NDS ;).

6. happymomy1

happymomy1 New Member

thanks for the info.

7. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

lol that whne you use the power of your brain to make it work ( what the hell am i talking about) lol any ways...

no it is not and will never ever be done. heck the gba emulator needs more ram for it to work. and you need to buy some thing for that. can you think how hard it will be for a ds to play n64 with the controls and all hell it some times hard to play n64 games on the computer. take conker bad furry day and the very end (spoiler alert) of the game you had to spin the monster out the door but in order to do that you had to press the keys in a way and keep it up in that pace. why to hard.

maybe if nintendo makes